PDA

View Full Version : Cheat Meal Timing?

beachmuscles
11-06-2009, 08:36 PM
Just curious if it makes a significant difference...

2 examples...

Usually I cheat a few hours after a good workout on friday nights, usually get out of the gym around 6, down a shake, and then go for a good dinner and head out for the night.

Or sometimes I come home and just eat a normal diet meal, and cheat on saturday night, which is an off day.

Does it make a huge difference or any at all? Or sometimes I don't cheat at all and just stick to my cutting diet.

Invain
11-10-2009, 10:30 PM
Shouldn't make a difference. Personally I'd do it after a workout, unless you're eating a **** load of fat which could slow digestion.

KramerTM
11-16-2009, 03:05 PM
Question on cheat meals... is it necessarily better to get your cheating done all at once in one day, or do a half cheat on Friday and then a half cheat on Saturday? Any supporting metablism evidence/studies would be appreciated.

KramerTM
11-16-2009, 03:06 PM
Also... when you guys cheat... do you cheat on calorie count alone or also the type of food you're eating. What I mean is, do you just eat more of the healthy stuff on your cheat day, or do you eat stuff you otherwise wouldn't touch on your non-cheat days (fast food, pizza, bagels, candy, etc.)?

cichlidfort
11-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Question on cheat meals... is it necessarily better to get your cheating done all at once in one day, or do a half cheat on Friday and then a half cheat on Saturday? Any supporting metablism evidence/studies would be appreciated.

The big picture is what matters most. I highly doubt you would find any real studies on this.