PDA

View Full Version : 11/6 ME Bench Vid

vdizenzo
11-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Nothing big to brag about here. I am relearning how to shirt bench. I wore a 66 Ace which is ridiculously loose. However, I need to check my ego and just learn to touch and move weights again. As I progress through the cycle I will be getting this shirt altered. The sleeves are over 2 inches loose. Then eventually I will get into my 64.

I did 2 singles of the same weight which I never do. Interestingly the second was better than the first. I had happy feet on the first one. Drew reminded me I need to keep my toes up. I did so on the second and it felt much easier. That's why it's good to have a crew watching you.

I thought I was patient, and had a good flare to lockout. I think I need to force my knees out a bit more. We'll see.

I figured some of my own insight on my lifting could help others.

BS1Hm2O8U5o

kingkong51
11-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Great Work Vince I need to get in my shirt soon

MarcusWild
11-07-2009, 12:34 AM
You're always super fast off your chest shirted and raw. What helped you build that? I like the fat bar floor press. I started doing that as a bench accessory, and I think it'll help a lot.

NickAus
11-07-2009, 04:23 AM
Thanks for the video!

I too love the fat bar floor press it has helped me both shirted and raw.

Fat bar floor press with bands looks like fun.

Travis Bell
11-07-2009, 05:36 AM
Lookin good Vin!

Ryano
11-07-2009, 06:05 AM
Those lifts with 675 were fast. Great speed. You'll be pushing up massive weights real quick. I see you still have that scary grip though.

Brian Hopper
11-07-2009, 06:34 AM
Damn Vin, that was stupid fast!!!!! Good job, you will be hitting some monster numbers real soon!