PDA

View Full Version : Deadlift for reps

getting there
11-09-2009, 06:07 AM
This past Friday was deads and when I was warming up everything was coming up off the floor fast and everything felt light. I worked up to 500x1 with no belt and even that felt good to me. I did not want to go heavier so I decided to drop the weight down and see how many reps I could bang out with 315lbs. I ended up getting 17 for one set, and then 12 on my last set. It actually felt really good and my form really did not break down. I am sure there are people on where who could do much more but that is a PR in my book.

blkbelt65
11-09-2009, 06:07 AM
This past Friday was deads and when I was warming up everything was coming up off the floor fast and everything felt light. I worked up to 500x1 with no belt and even that felt good to me. I did not want to go heavier so I decided to drop the weight down and see how many reps I could bang out with 315lbs. I ended up getting 17 for one set, and then 12 on my last set. It actually felt really good and my form really did not break down. I am sure there are people on where who could do much more but that is a PR in my book.
315 x 17 is a nice set ragardless, good work.

bald bull
11-09-2009, 08:40 PM
ya man def a good set no doubter there.