PDA

View Full Version : Bulking Food Suggestions While in the Office

jtrink
11-12-2009, 08:47 PM
Hey everyone,

Currently going through a bulking phase and have made some good progress. My weight gains have started to slow down, so it's time to increase the cals! I"m looking for some quality calorie dense foods I can eat in between meals at work... Right now in between breakfast/lunch and lunch/dinner I eat:

Cottage Cheese (11g protein)
Peanut Butter (7g protein X 4 servings)
Protein Cereal Bar (10g protein)
Yogurt (7g protein)
Nitrean Shake (22g protein)

I'm open to some other suggestions!

BULK_BOY
11-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Chocolate covered Almonds. MMmmmmm. I keep a bag in my desk. :)

jtrink
11-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Nice, I tried the trail mix gig a few times but it never filled me up and felt it was a waste of money...

Wayward
11-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Make Protein Cereal Bar (10g protein) = http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=24

Chicken Breast cooked in olive oil
Cooked (obviously), ground hamburger - add noodles or something optionally.
Rice
Tuna with mayo
Microwavable sweet potato sprinkled with brown sugar/butter

One thing I enjoyed eating back when I was wanting to gain weight was, I'd cook up some rice (usually brown) with some olive oil in it to give it a moistened texture even after being reheated, fry up some eggs and hamburger and mix them all together. Might sound weird but is pure yum. Add a little salt to suit your tastes. :)

jtrink
11-12-2009, 09:16 PM
hmm, i'm liking this olive oil idea... I usually eat brown rice cups with lunch that would work well.

I eat sweet potatoes for dinner too!

Alyion
11-13-2009, 06:07 AM
trail mix and beef jerky

eat your co-workers

jtrink
11-13-2009, 06:37 PM
I was thinking of buying 3 cans of chicken and 2 cans of tuna to eat during the week.

Now I just need to come up with a tuna and chicken salad recipe!