PDA

View Full Version : Here's the new diet plan...

Chris Rodgers
04-20-2001, 05:59 PM
I have been going through the same crap, I bulk, then a week later I'm cutting and vice versa. It is time to seriously gain size. Critique this diet, but keep in mind I am picky and actually enjoy eating the same foods over and over. Makes my life more simple. Here we go:

Meal 1(post workout)- 6 scoops ultra fuel, 2 scoops whey protein, 1-2 tbsp of oil(flax, olive or canola), 2 gm. vit. c, 800 iu vit. e, water

Meal 2- 5-6 oz. hamburger, 1/2 scoop of whey, 2 slices of whole wheat, 1.5 cups of rice, multi, water

Meal 3- 5-6 oz hamburger, 1/2 scoop of whey, 2 slices of whole wheat, 2 cups of raisin bran, water

Meal 4- 5-6 oz. chicken breast, 1/2 scoop of whey, 1.5 cups of rice, peanuts, water

Meal 5- same as meal 3

Meal 6- A lot of whatever my family has for dinner, 1/2 scoop of whey, 1-2 tbsp of oil(flax, olive, or canola),water

Meal 7- Myoplex MRP, peanut butter

That is it. Plenty of cals. I stole some ideas from Cack's and Gino's diets. Help me out people...

Also, I want to start taking Creatine and will be using glutamine. Any suggestions for scheduling those are appreciated.

Cackerot69
04-20-2001, 06:10 PM
Meal 1(post workout)- 6 scoops ultra fuel, 2 scoops whey protein, 1-2 tbsp of oil(flax, olive or canola), 2 gm. vit. c, 800 iu vit. e, water

No ranges of food (1-2tbs oil), just make it 2tbs. Have the multi here, intead of meal 2. Add 3g of creatine.

Meal 2- 5-6 oz. hamburger, 1/2 scoop of whey, 2 slices of whole wheat, 1.5 cups of rice, multi, water

6+oz beef. I would get rid of the wheat, and replace it with 12 grain bread, or a bagel...less to eat, more calories.

Meal 3- 5-6 oz hamburger, 1/2 scoop of whey, 2 slices of whole wheat, 2 cups of raisin bran, water

6+oz beef. 12 grain or a bagel.

Meal 4- 5-6 oz. chicken breast, 1/2 scoop of whey, 1.5 cups of rice, peanuts, water

6oz chicken breast. They extra whey isn't necessary, i would bring the rice up to 2 cups and drop the whey. Make sure it's enough peanuts to get the fat up to 25g or so.

Meal 5- same as meal 3

Same as meal 3 :)

Meal 6- A lot of whatever my family has for dinner, 1/2 scoop of whey, 1-2 tbsp of oil(flax, olive, or canola),water

The only thing i can really suggest here is to have a full scoop whey, becuase most american food is low in protein, high in carbs and fat.

Meal 7- Myoplex MRP, peanut butter

Eat real food before bed, slower digestion. Also take another multi here.

Prepare to grow, little guy :)

Anthony
04-20-2001, 07:27 PM
Stick with it for a good period of time and you'll gain.

Chris Rodgers
04-20-2001, 11:11 PM
Hey, 2 responses and they are both from my competitors. hmmm ;)

Thanks guys, I will stick with it this time.

Cack- I will use some of your suggestions, but the last meal stays as is. I can't eat a big meal before bed. Also, I like whole wheat and I figured out the total cals for this plan and as long as meal 6 has a decent amount of cals(only like 600 or more), and it will, then I will be over 6,000 cals for the day. More than enough.

Wizard
04-21-2001, 05:14 AM
Do you think that you can go from ex.3000cals to 6000cals in one day??? I suppose that you should plan adding 300-500cals every second week,so that your body adjusts better to the change you made and gain quality pounds,not only gain,no matter what..