PDA

View Full Version : How does this sound?

ispisthebst
11-14-2009, 03:56 PM
For two weeks now I have been starting to gain weight. I am 17 and started off at 80 pound.{I am only 5'4} In that two week period I have gained 20 pounds and a now at 100. I have been using cytogainer.{The recommended daily dosage on the container, 4 scoops, three times a day} I use it right when I get up, when I come home from school and right before I go to sleep. I eat 3 large meals a day. For breakfast I usually go to Mcdonalds and get 2 steak egg and cheese bagels, apple dippers, and 3 chocolate chip cookies and sometimes a small strawberry shake. For lunch, at school, I have two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on white bread, an apple or a banana and a junk food such as cosmic brownies, drakes products, or a pop tart. Than when I get home from school I usually eat mixed nuts, pretzels, and maybe some more junk food. For dinner I have whatever my family is eating. For desert I usually have a quarter of a box of ice cream or two m and m ice cream sandwiches. Again, this is all with using the cytogainer. I intend to get up to 130 and THEN start heavy lifting because I do not think I have the energy to do so right now. Does any body have any suggestions?
O, BTW I work at Mcdonalds so that is readily available for free.

LuNa
11-14-2009, 04:14 PM
Troll?

IF not, keep doing what you are doin.