PDA

View Full Version : Bench Traiing at TPS with video

vdizenzo
11-15-2009, 06:45 PM
It was awesome to train at TPS on Saturday. I saw lots of old friends and met a bunch of new ones. It was good to see Rhodes, it felt like old times. I saw a lot of pr's being broken. There was equipped and raw lifting going on. It was very cool. I love the atmoshphere when you have a big group training together.

I want to thank Murph, the owner of TPS, and Rhodes for having us. If you are up near Boston and not training at TPS, you clearly don't want to get stronger. I also want to thank my boys for taking the trip. Tee Tee smashed some easy benches. The guy is a freak. Karsten dipped skoal, but he did adjust my shirt and spray stickum on my back, so I'll continue to love him.

So my lifting went well. I easily touched 585 (no vid of that one). The 655 and 700 felt very comfortable. Humbling myself and putting my ego in check has helped tremendously. Now I am going to send my 66 Ace out to get the sleeves taken in a bit. It's really ridiculous how loose this shirt is. I'll go three weeks in that and then hopefully graduate to my 64. So far my plan is working. I just have to stay the course.

I'll shut up now, here's some vid:
LlxjtvE_jb4

barbell01
11-15-2009, 07:03 PM
its looking like you got a good plan going, and taking the time to alter and learn your shirt, i can't wait to see you start piling the weight on! keep kickin *****

TallRob
11-15-2009, 07:11 PM
I wish i saw this vid before i went lifting today. I saw how you tuck in. So perfect. Im definetly going to practice your form. Just perfect!
It was awesome to train at TPS on Saturday. I saw lots of old friends and met a bunch of new ones. It was good to see Rhodes, it felt like old times. I saw a lot of pr's being broken. There was equipped and raw lifting going on. It was very cool. I love the atmoshphere when you have a big group training together.

I want to thank Murph, the owner of TPS, and Rhodes for having us. If you are up near Boston and not training at TPS, you clearly don't want to get stronger. I also want to thank my boys for taking the trip. Tee Tee smashed some easy benches. The guy is a freak. Karsten dipped skoal, but he did adjust my shirt and spray stickum on my back, so I'll continue to love him.

So my lifting went well. I easily touched 585 (no vid of that one). The 655 and 700 felt very comfortable. Humbling myself and putting my ego in check has helped tremendously. Now I am going to send my 66 Ace out to get the sleeves taken in a bit. It's really ridiculous how loose this shirt is. I'll go three weeks in that and then hopefully graduate to my 64. So far my plan is working. I just have to stay the course.

I'll shut up now, here's some vid:
LlxjtvE_jb4

SeanW
11-15-2009, 07:49 PM
Looking great vin. Do you normally use the thumbless grip?

robchris
11-15-2009, 08:02 PM
Vin,

Lookin' strong bro! How do you like the Ace? What are you doing off high bds. w/ this shirt since you're already touching w/ 700Lbs.?

I was thinking about trying one out.
RC

Andre518
11-15-2009, 08:45 PM
Looking good Vin. I have a question I was watching some video on youtube and saw one with you working out with Tate and Wendler and noticed that when you were benching you had your feet up straight on two folding chairs I was wondering why?

KarstenDD
11-15-2009, 08:55 PM
Looking great vin. Do you normally use the thumbless grip?

Yes he does.

Vin,

Lookin' strong bro! How do you like the Ace? What are you doing off high bds. w/ this shirt since you're already touching w/ 700Lbs.?

I was thinking about trying one out.
RC

He hasn't been doing board work.

Looking good Vin. I have a question I was watching some video on youtube and saw one with you working out with Tate and Wendler and noticed that when you were benching you had your feet up straight on two folding chairs I was wondering why?

He was fat and hot but his knees were banged up.

Travis Bell
11-16-2009, 04:23 AM
Flawless benches Vin. Looking very good

Ryan Celli
11-16-2009, 05:36 AM
Fast

Ryano
11-16-2009, 05:40 AM
Sick speed, as always.

ThomasG
11-16-2009, 08:58 AM
damn where those speed reps?

Chris Rodgers
11-16-2009, 10:16 AM
Great benchin Vin!! Very fast and smooth! Can't wait to see what you are moving when you get in the tighter shirt!

vdizenzo
11-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Thanks everyone. Karsten, thanks for fielding those questions. You're and excellent press secretary, plus you look great in a short skirt. Sent that Ace out today to get the sleeves tightened. I can't wait to get back in the shirt in two weeks.

Beverly McD.
11-17-2009, 09:00 AM
Looked great V.
So, Karsten is a skoal dipping, shirt setting press secretary that looks great in a skirt.
Learn something new every day...:)

KarstenDD
11-17-2009, 10:56 AM
Looked great V.
So, Karsten is a skoal dipping, shirt setting press secretary that looks great in a skirt.
Learn something new every day...:)

I'm hot.

vdizenzo
11-17-2009, 12:18 PM
Looked great V.
So, Karsten is a skoal dipping, shirt setting press secretary that looks great in a skirt
with a wicked moustache!