PDA

View Full Version : An Interview On Strength

CuT USF FaN
11-22-2009, 06:30 PM
So, I chose to do my senior research paper on weightlifting.

I need an interview tonight. The interview will consist of questions about motivations, influences, methods, experiences, goals, etc.

I plan on editing this post once the interview is conducted and putting in the Q's and A's. Yes this is for my benefit since my ass is on the line and this 6 page paper is due tomorrow. But maybe some people will be interested in learning more about a member of these forums.

I don't want to be picky.. But please have a wealth of experience. It wouldn't make much sense if someone who's been lifting for 3 years interviewed somebody who's been lifting for only one.

Note: Experienced does not mean superhuman strong :)

The interview can be conducted over the phone, instant messenger of your choice, or even email.

Post here if interested... Please, and thank you! =)

mikesbench
11-23-2009, 06:00 AM
hey cut, when are you thinking about doing this? I work today from 7-4 and go to the gym tonight.
If it works for you e-mail me at mikesbench@hotmail.com and I can get you my phone number to interview me.

I just did an interview for critical bench, I've been competing 11 years and am ranked top 50 all tme bench press n 181 and 198, so I have good / long experience. Hope I can help.