PDA

View Full Version : Something Sweet

poshbird
11-30-2009, 12:58 PM
I'm really having a craving for something sweet can anyone recomend something thats healthy but can take my sweet craving away.

Ymmit07
11-30-2009, 08:31 PM
I'm really having a craving for something sweet can anyone recomend something thats healthy but can take my sweet craving away.

How about Dried Fruit?

GoodyGirl
12-01-2009, 05:32 AM
Hey Poshbird, try the low fat cottage cheese with some thawed raspberries, sweetened with some fake sugar. High protein, low carb, low fat and DELISH!!! I even add about 10g strawberry topping for a little extra treat. An awesome, healthy snack!!

poshbird
12-01-2009, 11:30 AM
Hey Poshbird, try the low fat cottage cheese with some thawed raspberries, sweetened with some fake sugar. High protein, low carb, low fat and DELISH!!! I even add about 10g strawberry topping for a little extra treat. An awesome, healthy snack!!

That sounds lovely def going to try that.

Dawn Trantham
12-04-2009, 08:45 AM
try this:

1 scoop choc whey protein
1 tbl nat. peanut butter
1/4 cup oatmeal
1 tsp cocoa powder
2 tbl plain yogurt

may need to add a splash of water if not moist enough tastes like a no baked cookie. high protein, mod carb source and good for preworkout or post meal

Beverly McD.
12-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Chop up an apple
Sprinkle on some cinnamon and some splenda to taste
Cover it with plastic wrap (or a small plate)
Pop it in the microwave for 3-5 minutes.

Fast, nutritous and easy!

GoodyGirl
12-05-2009, 04:12 AM
Dawn, I made some of those No Bake Cookies last week. Recipe was slightly different though. They were nice. My husband scoffed the lot of them!! And Beverly, I tried your apple suggestion and it was delicious. I had it today as a snack with some low-fat vanilla creamed rice. Yummo. Am still lovin' the low fat cottage cheese/raspberry combo too!

jp2
12-05-2009, 04:43 AM
Penut Butter
Fruit
Yogurt

edit: whoops, didn't realize this was in the recipes section. I don't really have any recipes to contribute lol ("new posts" button)