PDA

View Full Version : Cutting-More or Less Water?

Brian999
11-30-2009, 03:14 PM
Should I drink more or less water while I'm cutting? I've been drinking more, but I feel like I'm a little softer now. I'm still taking creatine, so I wasn't sure If I should cut the water too much. I don't want to stop taking it even though I lost a couple pounds when I stopped for a little while.

VikingWarlord
11-30-2009, 05:15 PM
More. Always more.

DieselWarrior
11-30-2009, 05:58 PM
same amount of water, or a little more. A good target is at least 1 gallon in a 24 hour period, minimum.

Cutting your water could lead to negative outcomes.

You would be better to increase cardio and decrease cals while cutting to see better results. Keep in mind, this comes from a hard core bulker. HA HA

GL,
Andrew

VikingWarlord
11-30-2009, 11:55 PM
You would be better to increase cardio and decrease cals while cutting to see better results.

In other news, water is wet.

The Gasman UK
12-01-2009, 06:38 AM
Also if you are dieting you will lose a lot of water weight as your muscle glycogen is used up. You'll want to keep properly hydrated especially at this stage. Theres the added benefit of a minute amount of calorie usage if you drink ice cold water, but it all adds up. Just be aware of the fact if you are drinking soo much that you are urinated too often, then you will be increasing the rate at which you lose electrolytes and water souble vitamins. So to counter balance this, spread your daily multis in to two or three seperate dose.