PDA

View Full Version : Advice here has been great!!

NickAus
11-30-2009, 09:40 PM
Thanks everyone for the help you have given, training in Sydney mostly alone makes your advice even more helpful.

I have learnt heaps from the lifters here and I am very greatful!!

chris mason
11-30-2009, 09:46 PM
It's nice to hear that, because that is exactly what I envisioned this site for. I want it to be a place where people can share their love of the iron game and interact with the best of the best lifters.

NickAus
11-30-2009, 09:51 PM
It's nice to hear that, because that is exactly what I envisioned this site for. I want it to be a place where people can share their love of the iron game and interact with the best of the best lifters.

This is a fantastic site, sometimes it's hard to get your point across with text and you can come across wrong.

You can be sure I am thankful.

Clover
11-30-2009, 09:56 PM
I love this site. I would have absolutely no direction without it. The best thing about it is that there is no BS unlike pretty much any other site.

robchris
11-30-2009, 10:02 PM
Nick,

Good luck to you bro... I appreciate your input on this board as well.

Esp. the bench related info. I'll get there one day!

Cheers,
RC

NickAus
11-30-2009, 10:34 PM
Nick,

Good luck to you bro... I appreciate your input on this board as well.

Esp. the bench related info. I'll get there one day!

Cheers,
RC

Thanks Rob, means a lot.

You'll get there soon!

Clifford Gillmore
12-01-2009, 03:33 AM
Thanks everyone for the help you have given, training in Sydney mostly alone makes your advice even more helpful.

I have learnt heaps from the lifters here and I am very greatful!!

Its a fantasic forum.

I would never of benched more than 225, squatted more than 400, or pulled more than 4 plates. Its a humbling and teaching place!

tomv
12-01-2009, 04:27 AM
Its a fantasic forum.

I would never of benched more than 225, squatted more than 400, or pulled more than 4 plates. Its a humbling and teaching place!

I doubt I ever would have squatted...

Athos
12-01-2009, 11:09 AM
At the risk of sounding sappy, I feel like I owe more than a mere thank you can give - the advice, ideas and tips have been invaluable to me. So many small things have made a huge difference. I for one will continue to support the companies and people that keep this site at the top of my favorites.