Vegetables
Rice
Potatoes
Beans
(I am intolerant to Wheat and Diary)

Relaxed starting pics:

Coke
12-02-2009, 09:39 PM
I am lactose intolerant too. Right off top I suggest getting some of the lactaid milk and begin making some protein/gainer drinks, just out of habit. That should serve you well though it can get costly, get the half gallon carton to start off with. Otherwise, your diet is solid with all else you listed.

As long as you lift, eat and rest (sleep) well, you will grow even if slowly as your build suggests. Be patient though with the overall picture.

Whuditdew
12-02-2009, 09:44 PM
I am lactose intolerant too. Right off top I suggest getting some of the lactaid milk and begin making some protein/gainer drinks, just out of habit. That should serve you well though it can get costly, get the half gallon carton to start off with. Otherwise, your diet is solid with all else you listed.

As long as you lift, eat and rest (sleep) well, you will grow even if slowly as your build suggests. Be patient though with the overall picture.

Yea I forgot to mention that I have Whey Isolate which works fine for me.

Off Road
12-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Glad you started a journal...good luck to you.

platypus
12-02-2009, 10:06 PM
What's your reasoning for not following the standard SS routine? Just curious.

In any case, I used to be in your spot, and trust me, you can do it. Eat as much as you can, lift heavy, and get your rest, and you'll make it.

Whuditdew
12-02-2009, 10:37 PM
What's your reasoning for not following the standard SS routine? Just curious.

In any case, I used to be in your spot, and trust me, you can do it. Eat as much as you can, lift heavy, and get your rest, and you'll make it.

Thats not standard SS?

platypus
12-06-2009, 06:12 PM
No. Standard SS is:

WORKOUT A

Squats
Bench
Deadlift

WORKOUT B

Squats
OH Press
Power Cleans

SASS
12-11-2009, 10:08 PM
May the force be with you. I am starting my own weight gain journal to im also a skinny guy 6'2" 133lbs