PDA

View Full Version : Need help with cutting diet!

Tony Ferrara
12-03-2009, 08:44 PM
Hi I weigh in at 228 pounds, mostly very dense bones, but also significant amount of fat and muscle. I'd like to create a diet for me that will help me cut fast! I want to see serious results in 3 months when I decide to start my P90X program.

I'd like to know some of the top cutting foods and if I should completely disarm carbs from my diet. Your help will be super appreciated! Thanks.

VikingWarlord
12-03-2009, 09:14 PM
http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99119

Read, then come back with more specific questions.

Dawn Trantham
12-04-2009, 08:38 AM
carb cycling! if you are still weight training and plenty of H2O stay away from processed foods and replace with protein rich foods tuna, baked chic, tilipia, lean red meat nat. nuts(almonds, walnuts peanuts or edemae) nat. almond & peanut butters

3day low carb 1 day high carb on high carb use complex carbs such as natural oatmeal, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, red potatoes, black beans, make sure to eat greenery to keep system moving. Also make sure if you do anything canned there are no artificial ingredients should only have main ingred., water and sea salts.

Also you may want to try a cleanse or detox b/4 you start the carb cycling. You want to get rid of toxins so your body can start to utitlize nutrient foods efficiently. Check out ATLARGE Nutritional supplements for Whey Iso. protein powder and check out the recipe posts for good and tastey ways of preparing easy take along meals.
I have tried some of the work outs from P90X and have incorporated some of the exercises in my own classes. It is an intense w/o. good luck I look forward to hearing about your results.

VikingWarlord
12-04-2009, 04:51 PM
carb cycling!

Carb cycling is unnecessarily complicated for a beginner. Hit protein requirement, eat at a deficit, keep it very simple until that stops working. There's no need to jump into a CKD right away.

Also you may want to try a cleanse or detox b/4 you start the carb cycling. You want to get rid of toxins so your body can start to utitlize nutrient foods efficiently.

This is unnecessary if your liver works. That's kind of its job.