PDA

View Full Version : First Bulk Ever

Nick530
12-07-2009, 09:53 AM
I've always been pretty cut up, strong, and athletic from my highschool sports. The highest i was in highschool was 170 because i was a wrestler.

Now in my first year of college, playing no more sports, i made a decision to workout and bulk.

Now what i'm looking for is just general input, and yes, ive been reading and researching these forums for a good months plus now.

Ive gained 35 pounds since this last summer, most of it in the past four months.

My diet: I dont really have set foods i take in the exact things every day. Ive been dieting with anything i can find in my house. What i've struggled with is breakfast, I hate eggs, the only protien i get is my two scoops of protein, which i dont even have untill 11 because i take it after workout. Lunch consists of anything from good chicken to bad mac n cheese. Cans of chili mac n cheese pizza salads, leftover dinners, anything i can find basically. Dinner has been whatever my parents make because i am still living with them at 19 (they cook good well balanced dinners).

Amazingly (because of my age and metabolism maybe?) my fat gains have been extremely low. Mostly muscle mass.

(Basically what I'm looking for is some general input in what i can include in my diets (I do take protein power in milk) that can be found around one teenagers parent's house. And unfortunaly I'm a horrible picky eater.

here are a few pictures (first two are me at 190) (third im at 205((Current))(Fourth im at 175)

ImAStripper
12-07-2009, 12:36 PM
well thats an easy one. my diet consists of:
deli sandwiches that work out to be 500 cals
peanut butter that has 3000+ cals a jar
chicken and ground chuck for great protein
cheese bricks
tuna
milk

thats not a large variety but it works for me. all simple common foods with high protein. and when/if you decide to cut, diet pop with caffeine does wonders for the hunger cravings.

Nick530
12-07-2009, 12:46 PM
Ok i have those :) Any ideas for quick to go breakfasts that are high protein?

ImAStripper
12-07-2009, 12:53 PM
oatmeal is my favorite, and for me I get the cheapest tub thats like 2 bucks and it is 30 servings, mix with water and microwave. doesnt taste all that great to a lot of people but it has good **** in it.

VikingWarlord
12-07-2009, 02:31 PM
High protein breakfast?

Eggs. Bacon. Meat. Animal products.

You hate eggs? Suck it up. Picky eaters don't get big. Picky eating is for women.

If your metabolism is so incredible, just eat everything that isn't nailed down and lift harder than you've ever lifted in your life. Take advantage of it while it's there. Gain too quickly, eat less.

Off Road
12-07-2009, 03:53 PM
Picky eaters don't get big.
That is worth quoting :D

james_w8lifter
12-07-2009, 08:35 PM
My breakfast- 3 boiled eggs, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 940 calorie shake.... Adds up to roughly 1400 calories.