Nick530
12-09-2009, 03:48 PM
275x5

wNGWCOKM8MI

315x4

RnZXG8NJ5EU

Bodyguard
12-09-2009, 07:20 PM
I would slow it down on the decent, but overall nice job.

Sean S
12-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Looks fine. I don't see anything major that needs to be changed. If you can keep your technique looking like this as you pull heavier weights you will be fine.
Also don't worry about putting the weight down slowly on DL's. You're not dropping the weight or letting it crash down wildly, so you are fine.

Chris Rodgers
12-10-2009, 12:33 PM
Looks fine. I don't see anything major that needs to be changed. If you can keep your technique looking like this as you pull heavier weights you will be fine.
Also don't worry about putting the weight down slowly on DL's. You're not dropping the weight or letting it crash down wildly, so you are fine.

This.

Lones Green
12-10-2009, 03:03 PM
I think if you arched more at the beginning of the pull, you'd be more explosive off the floor.

Also, get some shoes. Looks like you were slipping around and adjusting your feet at the top of almost every rep. Getting squirrely like that at the top with a heavier weight will get you a torn hamstring

Nick530
12-10-2009, 03:47 PM
I think if you arched more at the beginning of the pull, you'd be more explosive off the floor.

Also, get some shoes. Looks like you were slipping around and adjusting your feet at the top of almost every rep. Getting squirrely like that at the top with a heavier weight will get you a torn hamstring

for sure thanks. i Have some nike training shoes that are pretty flat bottoms but forgot them, also arent converse allstar high tops the best?

joey54
12-10-2009, 04:45 PM

Thats what I was thinking too. Arch harder. Will need to when you really start moving some weight, which you will be able to in due time.

The lowering of the weight is fine.

skinny99
12-10-2009, 05:02 PM
for sure thanks. i Have some nike training shoes that are pretty flat bottoms but forgot them, also arent converse allstar high tops the best?

Chucks are very popular and can be bought cheap! There are specific lifting shoes also!

Cmanuel
12-12-2009, 12:28 AM
I bought my chucks for lifting for like $10 at some local thrift store. Can't beat them. But seriously, get out of those socks, thats an accident waiting to happen on a polished oak platform like that.

But I echo what everyone says, form looks pretty solid. Remember you dont have to over exaggerate the lockout. Its really not bad here, but still somewhat noticeable. Just remember that lockout involves standing erect, see my 535 attempt in my sig to see what I mean. Over exaggerating the lockout with a heavy single is a good way to mess up something in your back

Nick530
12-12-2009, 02:44 PM
I bought my chucks for lifting for like $10 at some local thrift store. Can't beat them. But seriously, get out of those socks, thats an accident waiting to happen on a polished oak platform like that.

But I echo what everyone says, form looks pretty solid. Remember you dont have to over exaggerate the lockout. Its really not bad here, but still somewhat noticeable. Just remember that lockout involves standing erect, see my 535 attempt in my sig to see what I mean. Over exaggerating the lockout with a heavy single is a good way to mess up something in your back

awesome thanks. ill get those asap

ScottYard
12-13-2009, 05:57 PM
Form looks good. Only thing I would do is speed up the negative. The negative yields the most post workout soreness. Get the bar down to the floor faster for faster recovery in between workouts.