PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on these suits

muscle_g
12-11-2009, 09:11 PM
What is everyones expeirences in these suits? Pro's and Cons of each suit? I'm gonna try and order a new suit because my Leviathan is way to loose on me, it's the same one I used at 275 and I am now 220.

Here are the ones I am looking into

Titan Boss
Metal Ace
Inzer T-Rex

MarcusWild
12-11-2009, 09:19 PM
T-Rex isn't that popular. Boss and Ace are both good. I prefer the Boss because it's easy to get it custom from Ken Anderson. The Ace legs run small.

Brian Hopper
12-11-2009, 09:52 PM
I never tried an Ace but I do use a Boss and I love it!!!!

douglasoh5
12-11-2009, 11:21 PM
George just send the suit and get it altered...the 3 best suits r the leviathon...ace and boss...if you already got one then just get it altered

SELK
12-12-2009, 12:06 AM
Don't know anything about the T-rex.. but you can't go wrong with the leviathan/boss/ace.

The aces legs do run a little small, but if it fits correctly its a great suit.

muscle_g
12-12-2009, 07:11 AM
George just send the suit and get it altered...the 3 best suits r the leviathon...ace and boss...if you already got one then just get it altered

I was thinking about doing that but I have no idea who around here could do it and do it right.

douglasoh5
12-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Most likely it would be cheapest to send it back to inzer...give them a call....also ginny phillips does great work but cost a little bit more

dbc3po
12-12-2009, 10:50 AM
george Anitta Malcom in Columbia can take it in for you. She did mine and it worked out really well, she does all of Marc Bartley's alterations and allot of the guys that trian with him. It was like 50 bucks and she had it back in a week, She did it perfectly for me. They had a card for her in your grab bag at the meet this past weekend. If you cant find it email me at dav8478@aol.com and I will email you her number.

muscle_g
12-12-2009, 01:12 PM
george Anitta Malcom in Columbia can take it in for you. She did mine and it worked out really well, she does all of Marc Bartley's alterations and allot of the guys that trian with him. It was like 50 bucks and she had it back in a week, She did it perfectly for me. They had a card for her in your grab bag at the meet this past weekend. If you cant find it email me at dav8478@aol.com and I will email you her number.

You've got mail

Lones Green
12-12-2009, 01:28 PM
Inzer does it for 25 bucks, but I'll warn you, its going to take forever

muscle_g
12-12-2009, 01:51 PM
Inzer does it for 25 bucks, but I'll warn you, its going to take forever

Either way will be fine I'm gonna be working on raw strength for awhile before I get back into the gear.

mastermonster
12-12-2009, 11:50 PM
I left the leviathon to go to the Boss and I'm glad I did. I haven't tried an Ace. If you decide not to have your canvas tightened, I can highly recommend the Boss.

theBarzeen
12-13-2009, 09:30 AM
Don't like the ACE, did okay with the Ace briefs under canvas though....... the Inzer canvas suits are easy enough to work on that most decent shops with an industrial machine can do them. just ask the shop to use #69 or #90 nylon bonded thread so it doesn't blow out..... any decent canvas/ upholstery shop can take a suit in in under an hour or two....