PDA

View Full Version : inspiring video

jtteg_x
12-17-2009, 01:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KByl2cr5xqc&feature=rec-fresh+div-r-2-HM

guy has ONE and a half arm and still performs the incline + flat bench and OH press.

Coke
12-17-2009, 06:59 AM
Awesome, he's not letting his handicap slow him down.

blasphemy
12-17-2009, 06:47 PM
Good for him. Not too closely related but there was one comment on there that really bothered me. People who write comments (everywhere, not just youtube) are so ugly when you give them the anonymity of the computer screen.

ELmx479
12-17-2009, 07:02 PM
That is good to see something positive for a change. My girl friends dad is the same as him but with only 3 fingers on the one hand that he does have and it is unreal the things he still does like hunting, fishing, driving, cutting the grass, cooks, plays pool, house & yard work, etc... Then I see those lazy, fat ass people who are on disability and say, I can't work because I have a bad back and knee.

Brian C
12-22-2009, 09:58 AM
Very inspirational. Amazing what you can do when your dedicated

Ryumexicano
12-22-2009, 12:16 PM
Good for him. Not too closely related but there was one comment on there that really bothered me. People who write comments (everywhere, not just youtube) are so ugly when you give them the anonymity of the computer screen.

I thought the same. Maybe is the same comment I read. Seriously, why are people so "mean"? I don't understand why "young" people are so stupid and criticize everything and give their most ignorant opinions sometimes, specially behind a fawking monitor :shoot: :whip:

I feel like destroying them when comments like that are written zzzzzz...
:rolleyes: