PDA

View Full Version : Been a while, new pics 6'0 180-185

rk77
12-19-2009, 10:23 PM
Hey guys, it's been a few years since I posted any pics. I was in a serious car accident in which I broke my neck back in January of this year. Talked about it in a few posts earlier this year on here when I was in a halo and litterally had nothin' better to to do. I was pretty much confined to sitting in my house watchin' TV until August of this year. Been back in the gym the last few months. I would say I'm 15-20 lbs heavier then the last time I posted pics. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks guys.

twm
12-20-2009, 06:08 AM
looking good bro. chest needs work though.. do you work your legs/back? any comparison shots?

jp2
12-20-2009, 07:44 AM
Lookin real good man, I'm glad you were able to recover from your accident! Keep up the good work.

rk77
12-20-2009, 08:27 AM
looking good bro. chest needs work though.. do you work your legs/back? any comparison shots?

Thanks dude. I know my chest needs work, I haven't really worked it all that much. I had a c1-c2 vertabrae fusion that dosn't fully get fused until a year after surgery (had surgery 6/1, since the conservative treatment never healed my neck). So I Kinda shyed away from the bench so I'm hopin its ok considering I've not really worked them much in over a year...I do work my back, I'll try to get a shot for you. I used to work my legs but I've kinda fallen off that. I play a lot of basketball and like to run so my legs are in real good shape but they prob dont have the size they should/could. If you go and look back at some of the last threads I started (not many, all pretty old). Ive posted pics up here, last time being at 165 I think. My first pics were prob at 155 and that was prob '05.

JP2-Thanks man, will do!