PDA

View Full Version : What if I'm not getting enough calories?

WillyTheGreat
04-30-2002, 03:57 PM
OK...well, I'm eating six meals a day and doing the WBB workout routine and overall and feeling pretty good. I don't get overly hungry unless I'm like a little late on one of my meals but it's not happening too often cuz I try to time it.

Now...is it a problem if I'm not getting my...3033 calories per day?

Actually, I just realized that that might (actually, it does) cut down on the amount of the macronutrients that I'm getting. But still, does it matter?

Behemoth
04-30-2002, 04:17 PM
How many calories below are you talking about? And are you bulking or cutting?

WillyTheGreat
04-30-2002, 04:31 PM
Well, about 1000 calories behind. And to your second question...undecided because I do not know my bf%, lol. But hell, if I can build muscle and lose fat doing this, I'll do it! But sounds too good to be true.

Behemoth
04-30-2002, 07:37 PM
1000 is too low for bulking or cutting. I'd say if you trying to drop a little fat while trying to gain a little muscle (I doubt you can make drastic gains with both at the same time) then I would eat about 250 cals less than that your BMR and trade in a protein for a few carbs, like a 45/35/20 ratio (P/C/F). But don't go changing anything your doing because of what I said, get some other opinions also, I'm not that knowledgable in this field (nor any).

WillyTheGreat
05-01-2002, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the help...anyone one else have opinions or facts?