PDA

View Full Version : Which foods?

litlfetcher
12-22-2009, 09:46 PM
Hello, I am wondering which foods I should be eating around the house. I am 15 and I pretty much just eat what my parents buy that is easy to make. I really want to get to where I can see my abs. I know a lot of high protein stuff, milk, eggs, tuna, meats etc. but what about for just snacks? I dont have a job so protein shakes and supplements are out of the question. what foods should I stay away from? here is what we usually have available around here. note I cant eat too much of anything at once or else I get in trouble so I kinda need to mix it up a bit. we have: wheat/white bread, eggs, 1 or 2% milk, common kids cereals, oat meal, peanut butter, jelly, sometimes tuna, cheese, corn, green beans, carrots. I am also wondering about school food. the school usually serves: a chicken sandwich, pizza, salad, bacon cheese burger, fish sandwich, corn dogs, tator tots, fries, common fruits/veggies, desserts, juice box, choc. milk, milk. you get the idea. I am new to all this so please dont critisize. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

tom183
12-22-2009, 10:20 PM
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565

platypus
12-23-2009, 09:23 AM
as soon as you turn 16, get a job! or explain to your parents that you'd like to take up a more active lifestyle which will require certain foods to be readily available for you around the house :thumbup:

litlfetcher
12-23-2009, 12:18 PM
Ok guys thanks for the link! I will get a job asap. Wow that list has already ruled out about 50% of our snacks! Thanks