PDA

View Full Version : The Glutamine Belch

Virtron
12-25-2009, 06:08 PM
I wasn't sure where to post this one, but I had to share it with the WBB community.

I woke up this morning and began my usual routine. I put 4 capsules of ETS on the counter with 2 cups and my turboshaker. I fill up the turboshaker and 1 cup with water and the other cup with OJ. I throw in 1 tsp of creatine in the OJ and 1 tsp of glutamine in the cup of water. I finish off with 1 scoop of nitrean in the turboshaker. First, as I mix my glutamine I take sips and then eventually shug it with my ets. At this point, I feel this overwhelming amount of gas in my stomach and I know I'm gonna burp. What follows is a burp that brings back my glutamine powder in a small chunk into my throat and powder comes out of my nose. My wife sitting next to me says... "umm...why did smoke just come out of your nose?" I had to grab the OJ and wash away whatever was in my throat ASAP. I still have no clue how that happened, but it did. So, thats my story.

AKMass
12-28-2009, 11:15 AM
Haha! Classic. The same thing happened to me when I used to take Nitric Oxide.

jp2
12-28-2009, 11:16 AM
I wasn't sure where to post this one, but I had to share it with the WBB community.

My wife sitting next to me says... "umm...why did smoke just come out of your nose?".

lol thats funny

Progress
12-28-2009, 11:40 AM
I burped smoke (powder) when taking ETS on an empty stomach. It is a very fine powder in the ETS pills (microlactin) and if it doesn't get all the way into the stomach, it attaches to the esophagus walls and the pills dissolve and the powder sometimes finds its way up. It's pretty common with the stuff and has been mentioned on these boards a few times.