PDA

View Full Version : The timing of when i take my shake

FootballLifter
12-27-2009, 06:19 PM
I take a homemade weightgainer shake
almost like my version of the bako shake

I try to take it right before i go to bed but I am having too many problems with that

I cant drink it after dinner
Its hard ot go to sleep after
I might be out that night

A main solution I have thought of would be just to drink it in the morning because I usually skip breakfast anyways and that would be killing two birds with one stone

Any reasons why this would not be a good idea? too take it in the morning that is

tom183
12-28-2009, 04:52 AM
^--Nope. Sounds like a good idea to me.

ComingUndone
12-30-2009, 02:05 AM
If you are trying to gain weight, skipping breakfast is going to be very detrimental to your goal. Taking the shake in the morning is a good idea.

Also, it seems a little strange that you would have a problem consuming calories between dinner and bed. You must eat dinner very late, or go to bed very early.:) I usually have at least a good 4-5 hours between my last "meal" of the day, and when I hit the sack. I couldn't imagine NOT having a hearty sized snack or two in that time.

Bako Lifter
12-31-2009, 05:07 AM
Drinking a bako shake before bed does make it hard to sleep. Tossing and turning to the sound of stuff in your stomach sloshing around, being nauseus, and constantly burping peanut butter sucks. And it's not fun drinking one right before you out for the night for the same reasons.

Bako Lifter
12-31-2009, 05:09 AM
So a good idea would be to drink it for breakfast or just drink it throughout the day.