PDA

View Full Version : Eat eat eat!!!!!

Blaine Masters
01-01-2010, 08:52 PM

Nicky
01-01-2010, 09:03 PM
I can tell you what worked for me. Whole milk. Whole milk with a couple scoops of protein. Whole milk with a couple scoops of protein and 4 tablespoons of peanut butter. Whole milk with a couple scoops of protein, 4 tablespoons of peanut butter, and a cup of icecream. Whole milk with a couple scoops of protein, 4 tablespoons of peanut butter, a cup of icecream, and 4 tablespoons of chocolate sauce. Add in (not IN the shake) some meat a few times a day and there you have it. You can make it as simple or as complicated as you want.

cphafner
01-01-2010, 09:16 PM
http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99119

Alyion
01-02-2010, 02:09 AM
I'd still say keep it "clean". I know clean doesn't mean much (especially for the duration of SS), but when the routine has run its course its best to have built good food habits.

Whole milk, nuts, eggs and meat will probably be your best friends the next couple of months. I got most of my SS calories with trail mix, whole milk and red meat

aormz
01-02-2010, 02:48 AM
whole milk is the BEST! :) Just try to make sure you can grab Organic when possible (even though it's about 250% of the cost) it's got 3x the amount of CLAs (conjugated linolic acid) which is a great add for reducing body fat!