PDA

View Full Version : back on track...

bojackson
01-03-2010, 06:19 PM
well after a long season coaching football, i got back on track and started deadlifting 5 weeks ago. hadnt done deadlifts in over a year and today i worked backed up to a descent number of 500. probably wasnt the smoothest pull, but i got it up. i feel as though i can now start towards my magic number of 600 (pulled 565 3 years ago), so i think i got it in me. however, i need to get more serious about diet. im about to order some briefs from ken anderson to help with squats and protect my hips. anyway, good luck to everyone in the new year. i hope to get strong as ***** with the help of this site and sone of the beasts that post here.

mastermonster
01-03-2010, 06:26 PM
Welcome back. I got my gym open now in Rainbow City (private PL gym). Give me a holler and ride up and get in a session or two with us.

Buddy McKee

bojackson
01-03-2010, 08:15 PM
thanks master. i may need to get with you on more specified workout. i know you compete and have a lot of success. plus i could use some help gear. ill send you a private message to swap numbers. id like to come up and workout, although im not in your class, but hey, ill come anyway.