PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend Physique Prob :(

pigout789
01-05-2010, 06:28 PM
Ok so my girlfriend didnt see me the whole summer break and i had cut 20 30 ibs of fat and gained a good amount of muscle. Im 16 so this is entirley possible. Teenager FTW :) Now she saw me and was really suprised of how i looked now my girlfriend isnt the skinniest of girls shes 5ft4in and 175 ibs. as you can see pretty small and chubby now she always complains that she need to lose weight and things and i agreed to help her reache her goal. Now what i need to ask WBB is what macros could she use and how many calories should she be eating to steadily lose maybe 1 to 2 ibs a week? Thc in advance guys

Altephor
01-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Ok so my girlfriend didnt see me the whole summer break and i had cut 20 30 ibs of fat and gained a good amount of muscle.

No

Im 16 so this is entirley possible. Teenager FTW :)

No

Now she saw me and was really suprised of how i looked now my girlfriend isnt the skinniest of girls shes 5ft4in and 175 ibs. as you can see pretty small and chubby now she always complains that she need to lose weight and things and i agreed to help her reache her goal. Now what i need to ask WBB is what macros could she use and how many calories should she be eating to steadily lose maybe 1 to 2 ibs a week? Thc in advance guys

She should eat 1562 calories with 21% fat, 37% carbs, 42% protein.

Or.. how about you give us some better information so we know what the **** we're dealing with here.

VikingWarlord
01-05-2010, 07:49 PM
The most important question is whether she actually wants this or whether you're trying to impose a new diet on her because you've decided you don't want to bone a chubby girl anymore.

If she doesn't want your help, don't give it to her. It won't end well.

pigout789
01-05-2010, 07:53 PM
lol guys yall are taking it all wrong. She wanted me to post that on here she asked me to help her with the diet things like that im not an ass

VikingWarlord
01-05-2010, 08:07 PM
lol guys yall are taking it all wrong. She wanted me to post that on here she asked me to help her with the diet things like that im not an ass

You're 16. Our reactions are based on the fact that we were both once 16 and remember that teenage boys have a tendency to do really dumb ****. That tendency doesn't really go away when you get older either.

As was mentioned, more information is needed. Read the articles in the stickies and all your questions will be answered. Since things work slightly differently for women than men, send her to Built's blog (http://builtblog.wikidbody.com/) and tell her to read everything there. Built knows what's going on.

pigout789
01-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Will do VikingWarlord thanks

Mercuryblade
01-06-2010, 10:05 AM
No

No

Or.. how about you give us some better information so we know what the **** we're dealing with here.

At 16 with a growth spurt, losing a bunch of fat and putting on some lean mass is very possible. Granted, I know nothing about the OP's training or diet, but puberty can do some pretty crazy things.
All it did for me was put about 7 inchs of height and 5 lbs of weight :(.

AnotherNumber
01-06-2010, 10:23 AM
Your girl is actually interested in macro nutrients?

Keith
01-06-2010, 10:32 AM
At 16 years old, I find it hard to believe she's going to track her macros. She's 175 (L)bs @ 5'4". Eating healthy and not consuming crap (junk food and sugar) and being active (gym, taking up a sport/activity, walks, etc.) will do wonders for her at her age.

tnathletics2b
01-06-2010, 10:37 AM
No

No

End of my junior year of high school: 5'11" 145 pounds.
Beginning of my senior year of high scool: 6'1" 180 pounds.

It happens. My Uncle left for the Air Force when he was 18 at 6'0" and came back 2 years later at 6'6". They wrote a newspaper article on it.

I believe the kid.

At 16 she probably just needs to go on a diet and start exercising. PERSONALLY (note emphasis on personally), I wouldn't worry about macros so much at 16. Take her jogging, play basketball, etc. Eat veggies amd fruit and lean meat and steer clear of excessive carbs. Avoid the teenage temptation of chowing down on fast food and pizza. She is still going through puberty too and a lot can happen in a short amount of time.

Magilla
01-06-2010, 11:06 AM
You're 16. Our reactions are based on the fact that we were both once 16 and remember that teenage boys have a tendency to do really dumb ****. That tendency doesn't really go away when you get older either.

Ha Ha so true!!!

Holto
01-06-2010, 01:06 PM
You might want to just focus on cleaning up her diet and getting her to exercise. Going right into tracking calories can feel quite obsessive. Focus on getting healthy foods into her and some spirited exercise.

pigout789
01-06-2010, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the advice guys i really appreciate the comments. Ya I kept track of my macros and calorie and Was very consistent with my nutrition and workouts but ya know puberty probably helped alot. I told her all about this and now she wants to do it. I will tell her what the advice from yall and i will help her stick to it. She seems pretty determined and ya know who doesnt want their girlfriend to feel good