PDA

View Full Version : Shirt arms too tight and too long?

themavinator
01-07-2010, 02:34 PM
Metal bash 2ply and i can't put it on inside out either because the arms are too tight. When i got the shirt a couple months ago i put it on myself and pr'ed easy i guess my arms got bigger cause now its super hard to get on and i'm getting less pop out of it. Should i just roll the sleeves down a little. To give you an idea of how tight it is, last time i wore it i pinched a nerve and two of my fingers were numb for a few days. This sucks cause its brand new.

Sean S
01-07-2010, 02:58 PM
You might think about trying to stretch the sleeves out a little by blowing up a football in each arm and leaving it there for several hours. You just have to be careful so you don't stretch the sleeves out too much the first time.

ScottYard
01-08-2010, 08:31 AM
I Wore a bash for a while and loved that Shirt. Like Sean said the football move works great. Also what works is put the shirt in between two barbells from a rack and gently pull them apart.

Poly has to balls toight for it to work so dont go too crazy stretching wise.

Beverly McD.
01-08-2010, 12:01 PM
^^^^^^Wet it before you try this and it'll work better.

ehubbard
01-08-2010, 12:41 PM
You might think about trying to stretch the sleeves out a little by blowing up a football in each arm and leaving it there for several hours. You just have to be careful so you don't stretch the sleeves out too much the first time.

I would do this incremently, maybe 20-30 minutes at a time. I left the football in too long and made the arms in my Bash too big.

AdamBAG
01-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Have you tried wetting the sleeves down and then wearing the shirt? Sometimes this is a good solution and shouldn't stretch it too much. You can always go with the ball later if it doesn't work.