PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE Thanks To Daniel and Chris...

yankeekd25
01-11-2010, 05:13 PM
I would just like to express my total gratitude to Daniel and Chris for being awesome. At Large Nutrition sponsored the General Chat's Annual Fantasy Football League and Football Pick Em Pool, and furnished us winners with tons of products. You guys are the best in town. I encourage everyone to use At Large Nutrition for all their bodybuilding supplements. I'm honored to be a customer of Chris and Daniel's wonderful company. My cabinets are stockpiled with supplements with At Large labels and they will continue to be for many years to come.

Justin
-A proud WBB'er and At Large Nutrition user

Off Road
01-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Ya, those two guys aren't about making profits...they are all about building this community. They are awsome!

ncsuLuke
01-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Absolutely want to give my thanks as well. You guys are the best in the business, not only with your products but your customer service as well.

Thanks again guys!

KingWilder
01-11-2010, 05:59 PM
THANK YOU! I was shocked as hell when it showed up as fast as it did. That's the reason I will continue to always use ALN and promote it to anyone who asks my opinion/for advice on supplementation.

vdizenzo
01-11-2010, 06:23 PM
They are class guys. No doubt about it.

chris mason
01-11-2010, 06:47 PM
You're welcome, and thank you all for supporting us.

I can't tell you how good it makes me feel to read posts like those in this thread. That is EXACTLY why we do what we do, and EXACTLY what we hope for. We are about having a profitable company, but we want to do it the right way and give people as much as possible for their money.