PDA

View Full Version : Super F6

AZBengoshi
01-16-2010, 05:13 PM
The WABDL website lists a Titan "Super F6" among its approved shirts. In doing some web searches, I've found some posts indicating a Super F6 is an F6 made out of Katana material.

What is the difference between a Super F6 and a Katana with A/S sleeves?

cpa5oh
01-16-2010, 05:28 PM
My understanding is that a "super F6" is the same material as a regular F6, but with the scooped neck and the thicker neck like the Super Katana.

robchris
01-16-2010, 09:29 PM
My understanding is that a "super F6" is the same material as a regular F6, but with the scooped neck and the thicker neck like the Super Katana.

You are correct sir... Send your reg. F6 to Ken Anderson w/ Titan and he can modify it for you for a small fee.

AZBengoshi
01-17-2010, 08:01 AM
Thanks guys--that makes sense.

SEOINAGE
01-17-2010, 08:09 AM
Would the f6 be a decent shirt to learn in, then when you feel like you need more out of it, have the neck turned into a super? Reason I ask is I picked up a used shirt that yesterday decided my body just can't handle its strength.

robchris
01-17-2010, 08:45 PM
Would the f6 be a decent shirt to learn in, then when you feel like you need more out of it, have the neck turned into a super? Reason I ask is I picked up a used shirt that yesterday decided my body just can't handle its strength.

Yes... Similar to what I did. But, I went from a F6 to a Katana.

The F6 is a great starter shirt! I got close to 100lbs. out of my first f6 w/ proper training...