PDA

View Full Version : my current diet i need advice

gnomepunter
01-19-2010, 01:34 PM
ok my current diet consist of 128 grams of protein 27.6 grams of fat and 1492 calories a day.ok well what i need to know is about the calories it just dont seem right i am trying to gain muscle i only weigh 145 and am trying to get larger but im concerned about my caloric intake.
my actual food is as follows.
4xskinless chicken breast
2xglass of milk
4xslices of bread
2xcans of corn
2x bowls of rice

i posted on here before aboit my diet and i was told to eat more so i am i found a protein calculator and it reccomended 125 grams a day ok i am slightly over that amount but.my reccomeneded calories a day is 2700 so any advice as to any food i should add to this diet by the way i am trying to gain muscle without gaining fat as well thank you all for any advice

StLRPh
01-19-2010, 01:51 PM
my actual food is as follows.
4xskinless chicken breast
2xglass of milk
4xslices of bread
2xcans of corn
2x bowls of rice

You need to eat literally twice this much food. I get more calories than this in a single meal.

add:
eggs
whole milk
beef
peanut butter
basically anything just more of it

Unreal
01-19-2010, 02:40 PM
Double what your eating now. Add some fats, veggies, fibers. It isn't that hard. Read the sticky at the top of the forum "What a body builder eats" and select ~3000 calories a day of that food with enough protein and fat to support growth.

gnomepunter
01-21-2010, 01:33 PM
well here a problem im not a big eater and wat i got on here now takes all i got to consume daily lol any supplements that would help with calories?

skinny99
01-21-2010, 02:41 PM
well here a problem im not a big eater and wat i got on here now takes all i got to consume daily lol any supplements that would help with calories?

You need to man up and eat more! Not being rude,but my gf can eat more than that. Two glasses of milk,give me a break that is breakfast. Milk,eggs and beef,eat them. If you really wanna gain weight, eat whatever tastes good,regardless of calories/macros. Just eat,don't type,eat.

james_w8lifter
01-21-2010, 03:32 PM

With this attitude you'll never gain any type of weight. You asked the question and we gave you the answer, "eat more." Buy a weight gainer supplement and drink down 800-1200 calories in 30 seconds. I do every morning. It'd be hard to hit my 4000-4300 calories a day without it

Nosaj
01-22-2010, 03:33 PM
It takes all you have to consume 4 chicken breasts and a couple cups of rice? You need to suck it up if you want to get bigger. Bulking requires you to push the gestation rate of your stomach, if you feel full/bloated/sick after eating, that's normal until you get used to it. You'll also have to move your bowels more often, 2-4x a day is common. Welcome to bodybuilding, enjoy your stay. Man up.