PDA

View Full Version : Results Solubility Issues

Joe Black
01-20-2010, 08:42 AM
Hi everyone,

Find a link for a news post which explains the recent Solubility Issues with Results and when it will be back in stock.

We apologize for the inconvenience :(

http://atlargenutrition.com/newsdesk_info.php?newsdesk_id=174

accrane
01-20-2010, 07:40 PM
thanks for the update. Can you recommend a similar product on the market to take in the mean time? Im already using nitrean, nitor, and ETS.

Astreocclu
01-20-2010, 08:11 PM
Wow that sucks for the both of daniel! though im interested in the new flavor :).

john o
01-20-2010, 10:05 PM
ALN has been the best supplement company I have ever dealt with and that's going back
twenty years. Consumers appreciate honesty and good business practices.

cant hit bombz
01-21-2010, 10:52 AM
I got a bottle of this with the solubility issue. I mixed it last night with water, put it in the fridge and when i grabbed it this morning it was all disolved, no chunks, no grit. :)

Figured i would let other folks know what i found in case they didn't want to mix it with protein.

amz916
01-21-2010, 05:29 PM
I got a bottle of this with the solubility issue. I mixed it last night with water, put it in the fridge and when i grabbed it this morning it was all disolved, no chunks, no grit. :)

Figured i would let other folks know what i found in case they didn't want to mix it with protein.

Pretty sure your not supposed to leave creatine sitting more than 30min .

chris mason
01-21-2010, 06:36 PM

Excellent, thanks for the heads-up.

Cmanuel
01-21-2010, 09:47 PM
Once creatine is in solution you want to consume it within the hour. It loses efficacy after being immersed in water.

malkore
01-25-2010, 01:34 PM
Creatine doesn't degrade that quickly, especially just in water. a strong acid like orange juice would degrade it more quickly though.

I'm choosing to just drink my Results. as the news post says, mixing it with nitrean drastically improves solubility. plus i found any lumps actually dissolve when they hit your tongue, and those lumps still taste ok (kinda like kids' chewable vitamin C), so it wasn't enough of an issue for me to send back the tub for a refund/exchange. plus i really dig the orange dreamsicle flavor...its a nice change of pace.

Top notch work though from ALN. This is the kind of customer service and response to an issue that really puts you guys above the competition.

Hwyman
01-25-2010, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the update...it's clear evidence you guys run a first-rate operation. Keep up the good work!

gregory.rox
01-27-2010, 09:00 PM
So...Since we are waiting on the new batch of Results (which many of us, including me can't wait lol) what do you suggest we use that still fits about the same price as Results is/was?

cphafner
01-29-2010, 08:37 AM
i was part of the batch with issues. I have to shake it a bit more but still mixes pretty well for me. Its just a mix issue and not effectiveness right? I'm not getting quite as much tingling as in the past

chris mason
01-31-2010, 06:11 PM
i was part of the batch with issues. I have to shake it a bit more but still mixes pretty well for me. Its just a mix issue and not effectiveness right? I'm not getting quite as much tingling as in the past

Definitely just a mixing issue. The ingredients are identical. I used to get tingling when I first started using it, but don't any longer. You have probably just acclimated to it.

amz916
02-01-2010, 01:43 AM
I never got the tingling.