PDA

View Full Version : Banana Peanut Butter Drink

BrandonStore
01-20-2010, 06:24 PM
I won't call this a smoothie because it is certainly not thick enough to be a smoothie. Though, I prefer it at the consistency its at anyway, makes it easy to drink down, while driving to work. Okay here goes,

1 whole banana
1 Tablespoon peanut butter
1/4 Cup Milk (i use 2%)
1 Raw Egg (it makes it a little thicker then what it would be, and the texture I find is smoother with it... plus you get some protein, and im sure thats something we can all appreciate =D)

you can add some sugar or zero calorie sweetner to taste.

ZenMonkey
01-20-2010, 08:42 PM
mmmmmmm..... I make something similar but I add cottage cheese and chocolate Nitrean.

BrandonStore
01-21-2010, 07:37 AM
That's awesome!!! Do you still add the peanut butter and banana? Both ingredients go really well with chocolate. Now that's a power a drink exploding with flavor I'd say :)

Mercuryblade
01-21-2010, 08:47 AM
I imagine that some honey would go good in this concoction.

ZenMonkey
01-21-2010, 08:57 AM
That's awesome!!! Do you still add the peanut butter and banana? Both ingredients go really well with chocolate. Now that's a power a drink exploding with flavor I'd say :)

Yep! Sometimes I add oats too and if I really need calories some olive oil.

BrandonStore
01-21-2010, 09:36 PM
MercuryBlade you are right, honey does add to it =D and ZenMonkey thats awesome about the oats and olive oil, I'll give that a try!

dynamo
01-22-2010, 04:31 PM
haha awesome, gunna try this one out! As a side note, when I add olive oil to chocolate nitrean and water it tastes just like brownie mix!

Wolf-Baron
01-22-2010, 07:41 PM
will try it out

thanks