PDA

View Full Version : AndroGel

Tykimeister
01-26-2010, 10:06 PM
I was talking to one of my buddies at the gym tonight and he said he uses AndroGel. Said he gets 10 grams of test. by useing the cream/lotion. Here is the link, http://www.androgel.com/aboutandrogel.html

Does anyone use this stuff? How does it compare to other test. supplements on the market? The guy I was talking to is older, so he uses it to bring his test. lvls back up to what they used to be. He said he noticed a big difference moving from the 2 gram lotion to the 10 gram lotion. I never looked into taking test supplements and most people say they are a waist of money since you can raise your own test levels by doing more leg work. But if you got a prescription from you doctor to get this stuff how much is 10 grams a day compared to other supplements?

Daniel Roberts
01-27-2010, 03:07 AM
Well AndroGel is not a supplement, it is a steroid, it is a topical delivery system (as opposed to oral or injection) for testosterone i.e. it is testosterone delivered through the skin.

Using Androgel, is using steroids (efficacy of the delivery system not withstanding), it's just delivered through a patch on the skin.

It is typically used for male hormone replacement therapy under prescription, for men who for whatever reason, most typically aging, are not producing enough of their own testosterone, leading to problems with depression, loss of sex drive, muscle loss etc.

It does not supplement your existing testosterone, it replaces, like all steroids.

If you need further information about androgel or steroids ask your question in the relevant section.