PDA

View Full Version : Hey, abit of help please!?

NUFC
02-02-2010, 01:50 AM
ok, im new to this if u look at my last post's, im just wondering when is best time to drink my protein shake? and after a work out if i have tuna is it still ok to have protein shake? and do i still drink my protein shake on my off days?

and aslo...how many times a day should i drink it ?

soclydeza
02-02-2010, 08:30 AM
the best time to drink a protein shake is within 30 mins of the end of your workout, right away if you can. you wanna get enough calories/protein each day, if it means you have to drink a protein shake to fill the void that go for it. dont go protein shake crazy though and i think that thats all you have to or can drink. research the nutrition articles and get urself grounded in knowledge. nutrition is very important

Unreal
02-02-2010, 08:45 AM
Protein supplements are just food. Drink them when you need to eat. Basically whenever it fits into your diet plan.

Allen Cress
02-02-2010, 12:46 PM
ok, im new to this if u look at my last post's, im just wondering when is best time to drink my protein shake? and after a work out if i have tuna is it still ok to have protein shake? and do i still drink my protein shake on my off days?

and aslo...how many times a day should i drink it ?

You are overcomplicating it. Balance your meals through out the day to get your required calories in. The post-workout window is more myth than fact. Can you drink a shake after, yes. Can you eat a solid food meal, yes. Your total calories during the day is what matters more than anything. Don't have it in your mind that if you drink your shake at any specific time during the day you are all of a sudden going to see results.