PDA

View Full Version : Gall Bladder ?

HICK
02-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Who all here has had their gall bladder removed and about how long before u could get back into the gym? I could be having to get cut open instead of having the lapperoscopic because of my size.

MarcusWild
02-03-2010, 12:15 AM
I didn't lift for 6 weeks, but mine was done via scope. My DR put me on a lifting restriction of 10 lbs for 6 weeks. At the time, my roommate was an ER resident. Him and all of his DR friends said 10 lbs was overly restrictive, so I asked her about it at my follow-up. She said, "I know your type. If I let you go in the gym, then you're going to go all out and get a hernia. Why don't you follow my instructions so I never have to see you again." Yeah, she didn't like me questioning her judgment so much...

HICK
02-03-2010, 07:29 AM
bummer. thanks though.

bigbadwolfe
02-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Who all here has had their gall bladder removed and about how long before u could get back into the gym? I could be having to get cut open instead of having the lapperoscopic because of my size.

Ohh Crap Hick I thought you told me it was your Vagina my bad :)
Hahahaha Get healed up I need my hand off man!!!

Ohh and for the Record Hick hit his first 500 last weekend on the Bench!!! Must be the good coaching he gets :)

GREAT JOB Big guy!!!!

HICK
02-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Its gotta b the coach! lol. Thanx Mike