PDA

View Full Version : Handler needed for sat. lexen pro/am

themavinator
02-04-2010, 03:14 PM
I had two handlers and they both cancelled. Maybe there is someone with experience that might be able to help me out. the meet is in hilliard on sat.
I'm not trying anything crazy just trying to total 1500 with multiply gear. pm me with your info. someone with experience would be helpful but whatever. thanks

drew
02-05-2010, 07:21 AM
I had two handlers and they both cancelled. Maybe there is someone with experience that might be able to help me out. the meet is in hilliard on sat.
I'm not trying anything crazy just trying to total 1500 with multiply gear. pm me with your info. someone with experience would be helpful but whatever. thanks

Try posting this with your e-mail at the elite website. You might get more response. Good luck.

Bttlefedponyboy
02-05-2010, 09:25 AM
what time does that meet start i planned on going to watch it

JasonLift
02-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Sorry no experience being a handler but good luck. Where do you train at?

sayagain
02-05-2010, 04:45 PM
I plan on going to watch, and would be willing to help anybody, but I have absolutely no experience with gear or handling a lifter. Sorry.

MikeWilliams
02-06-2010, 01:07 PM
what is a "handler?"

Dave Schwab
02-06-2010, 07:27 PM

Sorry I didn't catch this in time, would've been glad to help. For future reference, both me and PetetheGreek on this board lift at Lexen and are either helping or lifting at all Lexen meets, so anyone in similar situation in the future feel free to hit one of us up and we'll get someone to help you if we can't ourselves.