Ugggh I could be a submaster now :(
Hahahah thanks Guys :)

muscle_g
02-06-2010, 06:33 AM
:birthday:

robchris
02-06-2010, 07:18 AM
Happy B.day big guy!!!

Welcome to the masters bro...! I mean ehh, submasters(ha,ha)

Brian C
02-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Happy Birthday Wolfy. Welcome to old mans land

vdizenzo
02-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Hey at least you're not a master, that would suck. Wait, I'm a master now, damn. Happy Birthday big man.

bigbadwolfe
02-06-2010, 11:32 AM
Well its been a Crappy Birthday so far. Spent 2 hrs this morning shoveling out my car and the wifes car. My 300 aint for crap in the snow anyways so that really sucked getting that out. Then when I finally did make it to the gym the parking lot had yet to be plowed and there was no way in hell my car or my wifes Dodge Caliber was gonna not get stuck. Hell I dont even think I could of made it in the parking lot the damn drift into it was like 3 foot high.

So I came home taking refuge in the fact that I know I'm going out tonight to Lima Ohio to Texas Roadhouse only to find out that all the counties are on a Level 3 Snow emergancy which means no cars allowed on roads except Emergancy vehicles. Sooo there goes my steak so I'll prolly have to settle for Chinesse takeout or Dominos pizza.

So my only saving grace was the fact that I have no kids here all weekend(their Grandmas house) and its just me and the wife sooo I'm hoping on some good loving tonight only to find out its Shark Week in my house :(

Soooooo Crappy Birthday to me and I'll take refuge in the fact that my Buddy Deano sent me like 2 dozen home made Cookies from Wisconsin and a bag of Hershey Candy bars but since I sent majority of those with my kids to Grandmas I sit here with nothing :(

Hahahah well at least I got all of you guys again :) Soo I'm happy :)

Guido
02-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Happy B-day, big man. I'll be joining you soon, too, in submasters. Maybe I'll bump into you at the Arnold this year again!

AZBengoshi
02-07-2010, 07:50 AM
Guys like Ryano, Bill Gillespie, Louie Simmons, Dave Ricks, Tony Conyers and Vinnie (with his recent performance) have all demonstrated age is not a barrier--the best is still yet to come.

Looking forward to seeing the Big Bad Wolfe with a BIG PR in 2010.

vdizenzo
02-07-2010, 11:39 AM
Guys like Ryano, Bill Gillespie, Louie Simmons, Dave Ricks, Tony Conyers and Vinnie (with his recent performance) have all demonstrated age is not a barrier--the best is still yet to come.

Looking forward to seeing the Big Bad Wolfe with a BIG PR in 2010.

Thanks for the mention and Amen to that.

waynedang
02-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Who the hell is Mike Wolfe?

Happy Birthday Mike.

bigbadwolfe
02-07-2010, 02:48 PM
Well I made my way to lima through snow drifts and ice and got my Steak and Ribs so I was happy :)

Thanks guys and yeah Im hoping for a good year and some PR's.

Tim K
02-07-2010, 03:50 PM
Mmmmm steak! A worthy birthday celebration! Congrats on getting a year older Mike!