PDA

View Full Version : Healthy Choice Foods

jtrink
02-07-2010, 12:22 PM
Has anyone ever tried these?

http://www.healthychoice.com/

I used to make sandwiches for lunch for the past 6 months. Needless to say, I can't stand them anymore. I'm looking for an alternative. I saw these meals at the grocery store. High in protein, whole grain carb sources, etc.

The only downfall to them might be the sodium levels - which is usually high for frozen foods.

ELmx479
02-07-2010, 12:25 PM
I used to eat them and got sick of them quick. I hate freezer food. I just take chicken, a sweet potato, and broccoli for lunch.

VikingWarlord
02-07-2010, 12:27 PM
So...make something besides sandwiches. Make a big batch of chili or chicken and rice or something, portion it out, and freeze it yourself. I guarantee you're not so busy for all 168 hours in every week that you can't put together a few to prepare your own food.

There is no reason whatsoever to piss away money on pre-made frozen garbage. "Convenience" is code for "I'm lazy".

jtrink
02-07-2010, 12:34 PM
Yeah, this is the first time I thought about switching - just for lunch. Guess I have to think of something else. I'd prefer some kind of chili - or something that I can make in large quantities. I eat chicken every night - so I'd prefer to not have that by itself or whatever for lunch.

tom183
02-07-2010, 03:29 PM
"Convenience" is code for "I'm lazy".

That's borderline sig-worthy.

sandcracker21
02-07-2010, 08:55 PM
i eat frozen food everyday for lunch at work...both healthy choice and lean cuis.

tasts great and its CONVIENENT! lol ..plus they are only 1.89 near my house...and two will fill me up for a lil bit