PDA

View Full Version : I need a meal plan

ysld7
02-08-2010, 08:45 PM
Where can i find a site to make my self a meal plan? Me and my mom work out and we want to start to eating right,Where can I find a meal plan??

skinnylegs
02-09-2010, 11:41 AM
It depend on where you're at (height, weight, body type) and where you want to be? More details please?

Holto
02-10-2010, 10:12 AM
Having a mom that works out is the greatest thing ever. My mom will but a new shaker cup that she likes and she'll be like, oh I better get one for my son...

WRT your question. The first step for you is to determine your 'Maintenance Calories'. Do a search for that here and get back to us...

Toothpick Teddy
02-10-2010, 08:00 PM
I'm in the same boat. I'm 24, 5'11. 150. Slender build but I have a lot of definition somehow. Genetics I guess. I play basketball alot. I have a gym in my complex with free weights and machines so I'm all set there. I live alone. Bachelor lifestyle so I'm always on the move. I'm looking for an inexpensive meal plan that consists of easy to make items like tuna, pb&j, etc. Perhaps so supplements, gainer, etc.

VikingWarlord
02-10-2010, 09:11 PM
All the information you need is here on this site. Read the stickies at the top of the forum to get a start.

Your questions are too general to be able to get much help. You'll get much more help if you take a look through this stuff, get an idea of what's going on, and then come back with more specific questions.