PDA

View Full Version : nitor and creatine 500 will it be a good combination?

mrbryanD
02-13-2010, 03:52 AM
will nitor and creatine be a good combination to gain a lean muscle pop
out ur six pack fast?

cause as of now from the weight gainer im taking i kinda notice my belly is getting big
and i wanted a six pack... i am reading nitor and it says its a fat burner while creatine 500
helps ur muscle grow lean.

and i wanted to know how to use them both.
so basically this are my time line:
morning i sleep 5am to 12lunch time.
afternoon 3pm or 4pm i go workout
and at night i work 8:30pm to 5am

when i got home i drink protien which is elite12 to feed up my muscles while sleeping.

Mark!
02-13-2010, 04:28 AM
From what I've read, you gotta either go lean and cut like crazy for abs, or gain muscle, sacrificing abs at first, and then working on cutting to show abs while maintaining muscle mass. Creatine and protein is going to put on mass all over, can't tell it where to go unfortunately.

chris mason
02-13-2010, 08:03 AM
I've read your other posts. You don't train properly. You don't eat properly, and you are too young for a supplement like Nitor. Read as many of the articles and posts as you can on this site. Get your training and diet in order.

mrbryanD
02-13-2010, 08:21 AM
I've read your other posts. You don't train properly. You don't eat properly, and you are too young for a supplement like Nitor. Read as many of the articles and posts as you can on this site. Get your training and diet in order.

so as of now i should only take creatine and protein right? i am actually eating right
since mr tom gave me a diet plan, because of my job i have to adjust the time.

as of now i gain 2lbs since i started the routine starting strength just done it in first week.

chris mason
02-13-2010, 09:00 AM
Ok, what are you going to eat? You, not what Tom wrote down.

mrbryanD
02-13-2010, 09:16 AM
Ok, what are you going to eat? You, not what Tom wrote down.

im actually following what tom told me as a starting diet while im reading some articles about
what to eat and whats not.

im currently reading ur article which entitled Eating Optimally for Massive Size and Strength

chris mason
02-14-2010, 08:22 PM
Ok, if you do exactly as Tom says I am confident you are on the right track. Just stick with creatine for now. No need for fat burners at your age and I do not recommend it.

mrbryanD
02-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Ok, if you do exactly as Tom says I am confident you are on the right track. Just stick with creatine for now. No need for fat burners at your age and I do not recommend it.

thanks im just waiting for my creatine 500 to arrive,
and also the starting strengh routine really is amazing im seeing abit of muscle definition
with my body now and by the help of maximus i notice im getting big...

vdizenzo
02-16-2010, 05:15 PM
thanks im just waiting for my creatine 500 to arrive,
and also the starting strengh routine really is amazing im seeing abit of muscle definition
with my body now and by the help of maximus i notice im getting big...

Sounds like you are listening to some good advice. Keep up the good work.