PDA

View Full Version : HCT-12 Test Group Journal - Crapsicle's Journey

Crapsicle
02-16-2010, 02:36 PM
Ahhhh good to be on the band wagon.... best of luck to those reading this and thanks in advance to WBB.
As far as the Q's go
1) Diet has been pretty sloppy and varied, but I calculated the macros that I plan on following and will post them in a bit. (currently snowed in and the paper I wrote them down on is in my car)
2) Ive had shoulder problems in the past especially when it comes to barbell shoulder presses, but I think I should be good for now. If anything arrises I'll be quick to mention it.
3) Gym is fully equiped
4)3-4 days a week. mon- thurs 100%. fridays and sundays are a maybe depending on work and saturdays theres no chance

Ill try to get a few starting pics with in the next day or two.
Weight was 205 this morning. I actually got a legit "A" session in already which looked like this.....
(Only write down the working sets)
Pull Ups- B/w +60 x 6x2x2x2
Rows- 275x6x2x2x2
Inc Hammer press- 3 plates +10 on each side x5 3platesx2x2x2 (after dropping the weight the x2 were easy, so next time i should be nailing this)
Standing Military Press- 145x6 x2x2x2
Dips- B/w+80x6x2x2x2
Felt good after the work....mentally a bit undertrained but im used to doing more volume per body part, so I guess thats expected.
Going to be hitting the "B" work out later tonight.

Crapsicle
02-16-2010, 08:37 PM
Just got back from the "B" w/o and that **** hurt haha
Squats- 345x6x2x2x2 the 2's were easy even the last set, in cases like this should I just bang out more on the last set or just relax?
Deads- 415x6 (Very close to blacking out) x 2 And after this set it was not gonna happen, so yes....I bitched out
BB Curls- 135x6x2x2x2
Seated Calce raises- 3plates x12 x3 very slow very painful
Abs- still sore from Valentine's day....
Overall this got the job done....pissed off at the deadlift situation but it was just one of them days.

Tracked the diet today.... 345carbs/230protein/105 fats and i realized that this probly a little more than what I have been eating....so maint cals is very close to 3000 cals a day

Daniel Roberts
02-17-2010, 02:57 AM
Nice work, good effort on getting in there and trying it out. From your application I can see you know your way around a gym!
After each session or at least shortly after each session you're going to feel pretty fresh mentally and ready to go - that's exactly what we're after, but you recognise this. Just trust that the volume and intensity is actually enough - the numbers going up will be your guide, not whether you feel f**ked walking out of the gym!

Sometimes the clusters do feel easy, in this situation (and this applies to you not anyone else reading), I sometimes go for another 6RM. For whatever reason, I sometimes only 'wake-up' after the clusters.
However having trained this way for a while, it is rare to do a better 6RM after the clusters, so base your decision on just how good those clusters felt.

My intial advice would be to leave it and reap the benefits of an almost certain better 6RM next session - done properly you don't need to feel f**cked to stimulate growth.
The other benefit to ending on a good note is the psychological lift of knowing you 'mastered' the weight last time round. On squats I find this a definite help.

I think Tom's your mentor so he'll pick up the nutrition and anything else really, I just wanted to comment specifically on the points you raised and to wish you luck.

Crapsicle
02-17-2010, 07:37 AM
Thanks for the response, can't wait to see the numbers go up

Tom Mutaffis
02-18-2010, 09:39 AM
Crapsicle,

Nice work on the first training session. I will be your 'Mentor' for this program so feel free to reach out if you have any questions/concerns. You can expect me to periodically check in here in your journal as well.

The one thing that would be most helpful in us working together is 'what do you want to achieve with this program?' - with that information I can help to guide you to make sure that you achieve your goals.

Crapsicle
02-18-2010, 10:33 AM
Dear Tom, I want to get brolic? Haha
No seriously, my goal would be to gain 10-15lbs with as little of that being fat as possible. Main areas I would like to improve in strength and size would be chest, shoulders and legs. Ive never run a program in this rep scheme so im sure I will respond very well, just need to get the diet on track. Ill have exact stats and pics very soon. THanks for the help as Im sure il be picking your brain in the very near future.

Unholy
02-18-2010, 10:47 AM
Hi lil brother.

Crapsicle
02-18-2010, 12:36 PM
Oh...hey

Tom Mutaffis
02-19-2010, 06:55 AM
Dear Tom, I want to get brolic? Haha
No seriously, my goal would be to gain 10-15lbs with as little of that being fat as possible. Main areas I would like to improve in strength and size would be chest, shoulders and legs. Ive never run a program in this rep scheme so im sure I will respond very well, just need to get the diet on track. Ill have exact stats and pics very soon. THanks for the help as Im sure il be picking your brain in the very near future.

Did you have a chance to sit down and calculate the diet figures? Prioritizing bodyparts will not be a problem but in order to gain a considerable amount of lean mass we will need to make sure that you are at least tracking protein/calories.

Crapsicle
02-21-2010, 01:53 PM
Sup Tom, I got a chance to do the macros. Pretty much up until now my intake has been extremely varied, which is going to end now. Maintenance cals are roughly 3100. My plan is to start with 3500 broken down into 265 protein, 373 carbs and 105 fats and see what that does for me over the next week or 2.
Got an "A" session in today that looked like this
Pull Ups- b/wx6 b/w+45x6 b/w+70x6 B/W+80X6X2X2X2
BB Rows- 225x6 275x6 285x6x2x2x2 (this felt great)
Inc Hammer Press- 1ppsx10 2ppsx6 3ppsx6 3pps+10x6 3pps+15x2x2x1(failed on the last rep)
Military Press- 115x6 145x6 145x6+2+2+3
Dips- B/wx6 b/w+45x6 b/w+90x6x2x2x2

Def felt like this w/o got the job done. My only concern is the emphasis is on front delts, and I would really like to keep developing a nice "cap" on them shoulders. Any Ideas? I'll get some pics up early this week so you can judge for yourself.

Crapsicle
02-22-2010, 02:06 PM
My back is so sooooooooooooooore today , but chest feels like its ready to roll. Tracking cals and taking the day off from the gym....

Tom Mutaffis
02-22-2010, 05:13 PM
Sup Tom, I got a chance to do the macros. Pretty much up until now my intake has been extremely varied, which is going to end now. Maintenance cals are roughly 3100. My plan is to start with 3500 broken down into 265 protein, 373 carbs and 105 fats and see what that does for me over the next week or 2.
Got an "A" session in today that looked like this
Pull Ups- b/wx6 b/w+45x6 b/w+70x6 B/W+80X6X2X2X2
BB Rows- 225x6 275x6 285x6x2x2x2 (this felt great)
Inc Hammer Press- 1ppsx10 2ppsx6 3ppsx6 3pps+10x6 3pps+15x2x2x1(failed on the last rep)
Military Press- 115x6 145x6 145x6+2+2+3
Dips- B/wx6 b/w+45x6 b/w+90x6x2x2x2

Def felt like this w/o got the job done. My only concern is the emphasis is on front delts, and I would really like to keep developing a nice "cap" on them shoulders. Any Ideas? I'll get some pics up early this week so you can judge for yourself.

Do you have your foods planned for those macros or are those just target ratios?

Great job on the weighted chins; those are definitely solid numbers. Make sure to keep a full range of motion and take quality reps over simply moving weight (for chins).

I have found that the #1 exercise for developing balanced deltoids (caps) is the DB military press. You may want to drop the barbell in favor of DB's and see how that works out for you. Even just 5 sets/wk of these should keep your shoulders growing with all of the other work that they will be getting from the back/pressing movements.

Crapsicle
02-22-2010, 05:46 PM
Haha thanks, I assure you those pull ups were done with nice form and Im feeling that today. I'll def give dumbells a shot next A sesh, does it matter if I do them sitting down? Ive never tried standing dumbell press before, but if there's a benefit to it I dont mind one bit.
Food wise I dont have my meals perfectely planned out, but I have certain foods I eat on the regular and will just weigh and trarck cals as the day goes to hit those macros. When it comes to deadlifting for the B sesh I was thinking of swapping regular deads with stiff legged deads just to place a little more emphasis on the hams. I feel like it would still work the lower back along with squats and the hams would get some direct work. Thanks for the help

Tom Mutaffis
02-22-2010, 07:51 PM
Haha thanks, I assure you those pull ups were done with nice form and Im feeling that today. I'll def give dumbells a shot next A sesh, does it matter if I do them sitting down? Ive never tried standing dumbell press before, but if there's a benefit to it I dont mind one bit.
Food wise I dont have my meals perfectely planned out, but I have certain foods I eat on the regular and will just weigh and trarck cals as the day goes to hit those macros. When it comes to deadlifting for the B sesh I was thinking of swapping regular deads with stiff legged deads just to place a little more emphasis on the hams. I feel like it would still work the lower back along with squats and the hams would get some direct work. Thanks for the help

That is good to hear about the chins, I was just making sure since I have seen some wild kipping maneuvers at my gym.

For the military press I would recommend doing them seated. This will help you to isolate your deltoids, and with the cluster set protocol I think that you can really make some great gains with that movement.

Swapping out the deadlifts makes sense and should also allow you a bit more recovery since SLDL's aren't quite as tough on your body.

Let me know if there is anything that you want to brainstorm regarding diet...

Daniel Roberts
02-23-2010, 03:50 AM
In addition to Tom's excellent advice, thought I'd throw in what I do for shoulders in addition to the session.

Good job on the training by the way.

I started throwing in rope facepulls (you could use a band too) between every exercise (in both lower and upper body work) as long as the station was free just to help my shoulders.

I perform them normally except that at the top of the movement I really focus on trying to pull the rope/band apart and hold that position for a count of 2-3sec, so it's almost like a face-pull/band pull-apart hybrid. It's worked a treat in helping my shoulder girdle feel good and as added some nice roundness to the side and rear.

That's an FYI, if you wanted to chuck them in, in addition to everything else. I keep the reps around 8-10 and the weight enough that I can complete that rep number with a good hold at the top. Over the week that works out at roughly about 70 low intensity, smooth reps.

Crapsicle
02-23-2010, 08:19 AM
That is good to hear about the chins, I was just making sure since I have seen some wild kipping maneuvers at my gym.

For the military press I would recommend doing them seated. This will help you to isolate your deltoids, and with the cluster set protocol I think that you can really make some great gains with that movement.

Swapping out the deadlifts makes sense and should also allow you a bit more recovery since SLDL's aren't quite as tough on your body.

Let me know if there is anything that you want to brainstorm regarding diet...

Haha yea I love watching people "air hump". Diet wise I guess we'll just have to see what the 3500 does and adjust from there?

Crapsicle
02-23-2010, 08:24 AM
In addition to Tom's excellent advice, thought I'd throw in what I do for shoulders in addition to the session.

Good job on the training by the way.

I started throwing in rope facepulls (you could use a band too) between every exercise (in both lower and upper body work) as long as the station was free just to help my shoulders.

I perform them normally except that at the top of the movement I really focus on trying to pull the rope/band apart and hold that position for a count of 2-3sec, so it's almost like a face-pull/band pull-apart hybrid. It's worked a treat in helping my shoulder girdle feel good and as added some nice roundness to the side and rear.

That's an FYI, if you wanted to chuck them in, in addition to everything else. I keep the reps around 8-10 and the weight enough that I can complete that rep number with a good hold at the top. Over the week that works out at roughly about 70 low intensity, smooth reps.

Thats a great idea. I was thinking about doing the same with side laterals, but wasnt sure if that would be considered straying from the program. I also think that seated dbpress will be superior to barbell milli's for me, so im excited for the next A sesh.

Right now I'm getting ready for B. Soon as this breakfast settles Im out.
Yesterdays diet- 3,544 108.4 375.0 271.3 (F,C,P)
Morning Weight- 205.2 Time to squat? I think so

Crapsicle
02-23-2010, 10:44 AM
Few leg shots before heading out today, since Unholy is too lazy to walk down a flight of stairs and snap a few pics for me
http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2195/3684577/22998641/383238946.jpg
http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2195/3684577/22998641/383238935.jpg

Todays workout went well, felt great, only problem..........forgot my damn straps so the SLDL were a little lighter than I would have liked them to be, but I made up for it by doing a few extra sets.

Squats- 135x10 225x6 315x6 355x6x2x2x2
SLDL- 135x10 225x6 225x6 225x6x2x2x2
bb curl- 115x6 135x6x2x2x2
seated calve raises- 1plx12 2plx2 3platesx12x3
Ab Machine Crunch Contraption Maximus- 190x6 190x6 190x6x2x2x2

Legs feel like jello, chinese food tastes great...if only it wasnt raining

Tom Mutaffis
02-23-2010, 10:57 AM
If you are having trouble with grip and do not have straps for SLDL's you can do them from a decifit (standing on a box) or with dumbbells.

Nice job on the squats, looks like you have some good quad development already.

How is the diet so far?

Crapsicle
02-23-2010, 11:39 AM
yuuppp I always do SLDL on one of those step up boxes, love that extra stretch. Diet is spot on so far....I mean I have only been tracking since yesterday(3,544 108.4 375.0 271.3 (F,C,P)) and today should look the same and everyday here on out lol. That is untill we can tell what 3500 a day is doing for me.

Tom Mutaffis
02-23-2010, 01:13 PM
yuuppp I always do SLDL on one of those step up boxes, love that extra stretch. Diet is spot on so far....I mean I have only been tracking since yesterday(3,544 108.4 375.0 271.3 (F,C,P)) and today should look the same and everyday here on out lol. That is untill we can tell what 3500 a day is doing for me.

You should do well with that diet.

I will be following along so just let me know if you want to brainstorm anything with regard to training/diet.

xtian
02-23-2010, 06:18 PM
Great squatting sir!

Crapsicle
02-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Great squatting sir!

Why thank you

Diet yesterday was pretty good Total 3,539 123.4 351.2 259.6
Hams are super sore from the sldl which i like, also my supps(THank you Atlarge for the amzing deal) came so ill be taking a multi, nitor, ETS, whey occasionally and Results.....which I just drank and was really suprised. With 80g of dextrose per serving I was expecting something supersweet and almost filling, but this is right on.
Going to hit a 1/2 A session in a bit because my back is still sore somehow and with a Calc exam later today thats what time will permit.

Tom Mutaffis
02-24-2010, 02:25 PM
Why thank you

Diet yesterday was pretty good Total 3,539 123.4 351.2 259.6
Hams are super sore from the sldl which i like, also my supps(THank you Atlarge for the amzing deal) came so ill be taking a multi, nitor, ETS, whey occasionally and Results.....which I just drank and was really suprised. With 80g of dextrose per serving I was expecting something supersweet and almost filling, but this is right on.
Going to hit a 1/2 A session in a bit because my back is still sore somehow and with a Calc exam later today thats what time will permit.

Hopefully the ETS will help with some of the soreness.

Your overall calories look good, and the only thing that I might try to do is perhaps bump up the protein just a little bit. An easy way to do this would be to throw in a can of tuna or an extra scoop in one of your shakes. I actually sip a 3-scoop nitrean shake every morning between breakfast and lunch; without that I would never hit my daily numbers.

Keep up the good work!

Crapsicle
02-24-2010, 03:25 PM
Hopefully the ETS will help with some of the soreness.

Your overall calories look good, and the only thing that I might try to do is perhaps bump up the protein just a little bit. An easy way to do this would be to throw in a can of tuna or an extra scoop in one of your shakes. I actually sip a 3-scoop nitrean shake every morning between breakfast and lunch; without that I would never hit my daily numbers.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks, Ill try to aim closer to 300g of protein
Improvised 1/2 "A" w/o looked like this.... wanted to start with incline hammer press but there was 3 guys using it so....

Machine flyes- 135x10 190x6 225x6 rackx6 rackx6x2x2x2
Incline Hammer press- 1ppsx6 2ppsx6 3ppsx6 3ppsx2x2x3
Seated Db press- 30x10 60x6 75x6 80x6x2x2x2 (will take this over standing military press any day)
Seated side laterals- 15x6 30x6 35x6 x2x2x4
Done in 25min little bit of a headache, pressed for time, awesome pump from the Results
Next sesh will be sunday unfortunatly...but it will be a brutal one

Crapsicle
02-28-2010, 05:44 PM
Heyo havn't been on for a while since i destroyed my laptop the other day.....
Diet has been right on, except for today where since i went out with the fam and ended up having a 20 oz steak with some fries and cheesecake after....so todays gpnan be a bit high on fat. Also got an A sesh in today which I was happy with

P/U- b/w x7 b/w+45x6 b/w+80x6 b/w+80x6x2x2x2
Rows- 135x6 185x6 285x6 285x6x2x2x2
Inc Hammer- 1ppsx6 2ppsx6 3pps+15x6x2x2x2
Seated shoulder press- 50x8 80x8 90x8x2x2x2
Dips- b/wx6 b/w+45x6 b/w+90x6x2x2x2
machine Flyes- 150x6 195x6 220x6x2x2x2 (added these jsut because I felt like back was getting worked alot harder than chest)

felt great going into this session and felt good after. Been getting sick pumps with the results and some crazy dreams with the ETS.

Munky
02-28-2010, 06:33 PM
Jealous kid. I want big ass legs like that.

Crapsicle
03-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Jealous kid. I want big ass legs like that.

Hahaha thanks Munky, keep squatign and you'll get there in no time.

Feeling good after yesterdays session, not nearly as sore as the few times around
Plan on taking today off, except for the diet part and hitting B tommrw

I wont have a laptop untill this weekend so, Im not goin to be able to hang around here as much as I would like.

Tom Mutaffis
03-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Heyo havn't been on for a while since i destroyed my laptop the other day.....
Diet has been right on, except for today where since i went out with the fam and ended up having a 20 oz steak with some fries and cheesecake after....so todays gpnan be a bit high on fat. Also got an A sesh in today which I was happy with

P/U- b/w x7 b/w+45x6 b/w+80x6 b/w+80x6x2x2x2
Rows- 135x6 185x6 285x6 285x6x2x2x2
Inc Hammer- 1ppsx6 2ppsx6 3pps+15x6x2x2x2
Seated shoulder press- 50x8 80x8 90x8x2x2x2
Dips- b/wx6 b/w+45x6 b/w+90x6x2x2x2
machine Flyes- 150x6 195x6 220x6x2x2x2 (added these jsut because I felt like back was getting worked alot harder than chest)

felt great going into this session and felt good after. Been getting sick pumps with the results and some crazy dreams with the ETS.

Nice session, have you still been getting fairly sore after the workouts?

ETS does give you some crazy dreams, it is the ZMA component.

Crapsicle
03-02-2010, 10:36 AM
O yea Im def still feeling the workouts the next day just not nearly as bad as the first week.

Crapsicle
03-03-2010, 07:49 AM
yesterdays B
Squats- 135x10 225x6 315x6 365x6x2x2x2
SLDL- 135x6 185x6 225x6 275x6+2+2+2
Seated Calve- 2psx10 150x12x3
BB curls- 95x6 115x6 135x5 x2x2x2
Ab Machine- 130x6 150x6 190x6x2x2x2

Felt good after this, shaky legs and all.
Morning weight= 209

Tom Mutaffis
03-03-2010, 07:58 AM
yesterdays B
Squats- 135x10 225x6 315x6 365x6x2x2x2
SLDL- 135x6 185x6 225x6 275x6+2+2+2
Seated Calve- 2psx10 150x12x3
BB curls- 95x6 115x6 135x5 x2x2x2
Ab Machine- 130x6 150x6 190x6x2x2x2

Felt good after this, shaky legs and all.
Morning weight= 209

Nice session.

How are things going with your diet?

Crapsicle
03-03-2010, 11:32 PM
The diet has been on point i think. Havnt had the luxury of fitday since i dint have a comp at my disposable, but i ate pretty much exactly what i did the previous days. Got a new laptop now so ill be able to track precisely again. Looks like 3500 is doin it for me....might bump it up to 3700 to increase the protein some like you said and keep the rest the same. My weight has gone up 4lbs for sure since the start of this thing along with some strength gains. So, so far so good

Tom Mutaffis
03-04-2010, 06:25 AM
The diet has been on point i think. Havnt had the luxury of fitday since i dint have a comp at my disposable, but i ate pretty much exactly what i did the previous days. Got a new laptop now so ill be able to track precisely again. Looks like 3500 is doin it for me....might bump it up to 3700 to increase the protein some like you said and keep the rest the same. My weight has gone up 4lbs for sure since the start of this thing along with some strength gains. So, so far so good

Sounds good, glad to hear that you are making progress already this early in the program.

Let me know if there is anything that you would like to brainstorm along the way and I will be following your training.

Joe Black
03-08-2010, 04:21 AM
Good job with the weight gain. You clearly know what you're doing and it's working, awesome!

Crapsicle
03-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Thanks Daniel, Im pretty happy with the gains my self!

Rocked an A session today, diet was spot on.

10 min eliptical with 150-160 Heartrate
Pull Ups- B/wx8 b/w+45x6 b/w+80x6 b/w+80x5x2x2x2
Rows- 135x8 225x6 285x6x2x2x2 ....225x6 just for fun
Incline Hammer press- 1ppsx10 2ppsx6 310x6 x2x2x3
Machine flyes- 150x6 210x6 240x6x2x2x2
Seated Db shoulder- 50x8 70x6 90x6x2x2x4
Dips b/wx10 b/w+45x6 b/w+90x6.... called it after this... shoulder felt a little wierd and i was pretty beat

Crapsicle
03-10-2010, 09:40 PM
B sesh today
Dint feel 100% goin in, but it went fairly well
Squats- 135x10 225x6 315x6 315x6 365x6 (almost got defeated by gravity on the last rep here) x1 315x2 315x3
SLDL- 135x8 225x6 295x6x2x2x2
Machine Calve Raises- 290x12x3
Curls- 45x8 95x6 115x6 135x6x2x2x1
Threw in a couple sets of leg extensions to finish off.

Tom Mutaffis
03-16-2010, 07:46 AM
Training is looking good, how has your diet been over the past few days?

Joe Black
03-24-2010, 02:03 AM
Hey Crapsicle, how is everything going?

Crapsicle
03-24-2010, 11:27 PM
HEy, Im sorry I havnt posted in a bit. The past week and half has been flat out ridiculous for me. School and work have been kickin my ass all over the place. Last week I did the deload work outs... but only got in 2 sessions. This week was a little better... hitting A on saturday B yesterday and A again today. The diet looked kinda like.... eat as much fairly clean high protein food when ever there was time and hella carbs from the RESULTS pre- workout. I felt like my muscles got that break they needed last week, but being sleep deprived and straight up tired has really been killin my #'s. Now on a brighter note tommrw is my last midterm and than SPRING BREAK so things should be lookin much better... but for now gota get back to the books

Crapsicle
04-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Ahhhhhhhh just finished kickin my own ass for being inconsistant over spring break. To do so I utilized the B sesh

Squat(went completely ass to grass and I like it)- 135x10 225x6 315x6 355x6 x2x2x2 315x4
SLDL- 135x8 225x6 255x6 275x6x2x2x2
Barbell curl + Hammer curl- 105x6 + 35X6 115X6+35x6 115x2x2x2
Seated Calves- 3plates 3x12 nice n slow
Hamstring curl- 170x6 190x6
Leg Ext- 150x8 190x8 190x6
Ab Machine........
Lots of volume but I had the energy today for some reason, curious to see my wieght in the morning since it's been a bit since the last time I was on a scale

Joe Black
04-08-2010, 03:21 AM
Gooooooooood to see you back!

Crapsicle
04-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Haha thanks, weight at the gym was 209
A sesh was a little weak. My allergies are killing me so bad I had to try Zurtec and it made me feel tired as hell.

Bench- 135x10 185x6 225x6 245x6x2x2x2 225x4
Side laterals- 20x10 25x8 30x6 35x6x2x2x2
Incline DB press- 65x8 90x6 90x6 x2x2x2
Machine Flyes- 150x8 190x6 190x6x2x2x2
Db shoudler press- 70x6 70x 70x6x2x2x2

Really wanted focus on chest and soulders since this is the area I want to bring up, and my bi's are still sore from the B sesh so I'll throw in the back excercises into next B sesh.

Crapsicle
04-12-2010, 10:14 PM
B sesh today
squats- 135x10 225x6 315x6 355x6x2x2x3 315x3
BB curls- 45x10 105x6 105x6 105x6 x2x2x2
SLDL- 135x10 225x6 275x6x2x2x2
Calve raises done on leg press- 4ppsx12 4ppsx12 4ppsx12
Leg pres- 2ppsx10 3ppsx10 4ppsx10 5ppsx12
Felt good after this w/o. So good I stopped and got a couple double cheeseburgers on my way home.

Crapsicle
04-15-2010, 11:45 PM
Hit A yest, Diet has been spot on
bench- 135x8 185x6 225x6 245x6x2x2x2
Side laterals- 15x15 25x8 35x6 40x6x2x2x2
Inc Db bench- 65x8 90x6 90x6 90x5 x2x2x2
r0ws-225x6 225x6 265x6 x2x2x2
Shoulder press- 70x6 70x6x2x2x2

Crapsicle
04-20-2010, 10:58 AM
Did a B sesh on Fri and A yesterday
B