PDA

View Full Version : APT refund on order

bigjeff87
02-16-2010, 08:13 PM
has anybody ordered on APT and been able to get a refund with cash back..because i oreded the gray rehband knee sleeves and just found out that I can get the old blue ones from jackalsgym.com, i tried emailing them but nobody replied back...please help...thx!

Travis Bell
02-16-2010, 08:36 PM
Best bet is to give Alan a call and not depend on email.

Future
02-16-2010, 08:45 PM
I agree. Email isn't the best option. They get LOTS of emails I am sure.

chris mason
02-16-2010, 10:08 PM
Why should they refund you your money? You bought the product. There is nothing wrong with it. You simply found something you like better somewhere else and want your money back? Lol, WTF is wrong with people?

bigjeff87
02-17-2010, 10:54 AM
ok thanks guys will try calling...I'm trying to get my money back because APT told me they coud get the hybrid wrist wraps for me when they said on the web site that they are out of stock..they charged me an extra 4 bucks,( which isn't ****) to place an order on those and then they send me an email 4 days after I placed the order stating that they are out of stock and are refunding my order for that product but are still sending the rehband sleeves....so the way i see it... if they are refunding half of my order, then they sure as hell can refund the damn order!..nothing agaisnt APT... good company, just ordered when they were out of stock..

deeder
02-17-2010, 11:45 AM
Why should they refund you your money? You bought the product. There is nothing wrong with it. You simply found something you like better somewhere else and want your money back? Lol, WTF is wrong with people?

But Chris, he likes the BLUE ones better!!!!! Have some compassion man? If I bought your protein powder and only had a few scoops then I found that IsoExtremeFlexaBolic was on sale at my GNC I'd damn well expect you to refund my order since I don't need it anymore.

PS. You'd have to eat the shipping too. :)

Beaker
02-21-2010, 12:42 PM
if they already shipped out then youre probably stuck eating the shipping both ways, but if they havent gone out i dont see why they wouldnt be able to just cancel your order.