PDA

View Full Version : taking MRP b4 bed or couple hours b4,, is it ok when cutting??

Monster Muscle
05-03-2002, 10:14 PM
Hey! On the weekends I dont stay home..I hang out with my friends and go places. I usually bring a bac pak with me full of food when I get hungry. Yes, I do get made fun of (A LOT). My friends eat at jack in the box while I eat out of my bag. ANyway, I want to take meal replacements during the time (late at night) because it is easy and convient for me. Will this be ok during my cutting phaze?? thanks

Monster Muscle
05-05-2002, 06:22 PM
what the hell? y no one reply? am i hated?:cry: :( :cry:

InferiorDesign
05-05-2002, 06:30 PM
for cutting, its probably ok. it will digest fast and your body will have all night to work it out

110%
05-05-2002, 07:20 PM
what is the nut. info on the mrp, if it has many carbs then i would say no to it, it will say it has like little to zero sugar carbs, but in most mrp's the carbs are maltodextrin, this isnt a sugar because it is a complex carb but it is just as bad, it is top on the glycemic index and will elicit a great insulin spike you certainly dont want before bed. why not take like tuna in a can? or some turkey lunchmeat wouldnt be too bad either, something like that.

Monster Muscle
05-05-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by 110%
what is the nut. info on the mrp, if it has many carbs then i would say no to it, it will say it has like little to zero sugar carbs, but in most mrp's the carbs are maltodextrin, this isnt a sugar because it is a complex carb but it is just as bad, it is top on the glycemic index and will elicit a great insulin spike you certainly dont want before bed. why not take like tuna in a can? or some turkey lunchmeat wouldnt be too bad either, something like that.

TWINLAB FUEL PLEX

CALS 300
total carbs 25g's
cals from fat 15
sodium 310mg
cholestrol40g

Will any of that help???

Shocker
05-05-2002, 09:17 PM
get a low carb one - straight whey protein maybe, it's cheap.