PDA

View Full Version : Best place for inzer alterations.

J Stottlemire
02-26-2010, 05:48 PM
I have my double ply 50Inzer Rage-X set up how I would like besides triple ply sleeves, where do you all reccommend getting my shirt to for this alteration, I am in single now preparing for my USPF meets, and Nationals, but soon there after wanna get back into some double fed to push the limit a little more? I appreciate your feedback. My shirt was order originally from IRONGLADIATORS, I've mailed Brent but no response as of yet.

barbell01
02-26-2010, 05:50 PM
good luck. if you want good equipment with alterations then Ken Anderson is next to none. you might wanna think about Titan.

J Stottlemire
02-26-2010, 06:01 PM
good luck. if you want good equipment with alterations then Ken Anderson is next to none. you might wanna think about Titan.

I know this is true Ken is getting me into Titan gear now and using a super katana in the single ply its the best shirt I have ever used, bar none, just was trying to save some cash and maybe use the Rage-X for a few more comps in mulit feds, and get it fitting right.

douglasoh5
02-26-2010, 07:57 PM
I would def say the katana is the best single ply shirt but an multi ply inzer rage x is a great shirt....either send the shirt straight to inzer....it will be cheap, but may take a while and iv heard there not that great at geting it how you want it. then theres Ginny Phillips. She cost a bit more but is fast and will get it done rite

Brian Hopper
02-26-2010, 07:57 PM
You can always send it back to Inzer and have them do it or you can talk to Ginny Phillips. She is very good at doing alterations.

Travis Bell
02-26-2010, 08:18 PM
I have my double ply 50Inzer Rage-X set up how I would like besides triple ply sleeves, where do you all reccommend getting my shirt to for this alteration, I am in single now preparing for my USPF meets, and Nationals, but soon there after wanna get back into some double fed to push the limit a little more? I appreciate your feedback. My shirt was order originally from IRONGLADIATORS, I've mailed Brent but no response as of yet.

Brent can be slow on the emails sometimes so give it some time and you may still hear from him.

I'm no expert on altering shirts, but I'm pretty sure you cannot add layers when you get them altered. So if your shirt is double ply, it stays double ply. If you want it double chest, triple sleeves, you'll have to custom order it from Inzer. Least that's the way I understand it.

I've sent a few back to Inzer to have them altered before, and they took forever. Were I to do it again, I would not send it to them if I needed it within 4-6 weeks. Ginny is really great. She does them fast and very accurate.

If you don't mind waiting though, Inzer is less expensive.

barbell01
02-26-2010, 08:24 PM
ken can turn your single ply into a dubbl ply or whatever you want. triple sleeves, dubbl chest etc....

J Stottlemire
02-27-2010, 06:13 AM
You can always send it back to Inzer and have them do it or you can talk to Ginny Phillips. She is very good at doing alterations.

How would I contact Ginny, what I wanna do is replace the 2-ply sleeves (ACTUALLY ADD ANOTHER PLY) and go with three ply and I have two inches taken off the stock shirts sleeve length, would she be able to add another ply at the two inch shorter of length to my shirt?

barbell01
02-27-2010, 07:28 AM
the problem with adding a ply is that the only poeple with the material to do so is probobly inzer. unless you have a spare shirt...... inzer once lost one of my buddys shirts for about a month. they said "we can't find it right now" HAHAHAHAHHAHA

barbell01
02-27-2010, 07:30 AM
ginny@ginnyspowergear.com

Lones Green
02-27-2010, 08:27 AM
Brent can be slow on the emails sometimes so give it some time and you may still hear from him.

I'm no expert on altering shirts, but I'm pretty sure you cannot add layers when you get them altered. So if your shirt is double ply, it stays double ply. If you want it double chest, triple sleeves, you'll have to custom order it from Inzer. Least that's the way I understand it.

I've sent a few back to Inzer to have them altered before, and they took forever. Were I to do it again, I would not send it to them if I needed it within 4-6 weeks. Ginny is really great. She does them fast and very accurate.

If you don't mind waiting though, Inzer is less expensive.

This. Inzer got me in a real pickle before my last meet, for some reason I believed them when they said it'd be 3 weeks for an alteration. Turned into 8 weeks, I was in my suit 2 times before my meet, but did alright

}newtothesport{
03-15-2010, 07:04 PM
Hey guys after reading all the good things I've heard about Ginny I sent her an email on altering a shirt for me. I sent the email four days ago. Does it usually take her a few days to respond?

douglasoh5
03-15-2010, 07:47 PM
sometimes it will. Im sure shes not an internet junky by most the time she gets back really fast. you could call her