PDA

View Full Version : Bulking PRs!!!

J.C.
02-28-2010, 09:56 AM
I'm having trouble gaining at the moment and I need some inspiration. So come on, post up some impressive eating! I went big on Friday to get things moving again.

Breakfast: Steak and bowl of cous cous.

Lunch: Two mackerel fillets and large bowl of pasta, lots of olive oil.

Pre-workout: Bread+PB+Jelly

Post-workout meal: Mackerel and another large bowl of pasta, lots of olive oil. Milk

Evening Meal: Two steaks and a huge pile of mashed potato with lots of butter. Plate of veggies. A whole almond cake. Milk

Pre-bed: A few slices of cheese, and a few spoonfuls of peanut butter. More milk. (I was stuffed at this point.)

Oh, all in all it was about a half-gallon of full fat milk between finishing my workout and going to bed.

The funny thing is, I've felt more stuffed on other occasions. Either way, I'm proud of eating an entire cake, three fishes and three steaks in one day. I hope the butcher keeps doing sales!

Over to you guys!

J.C.
03-02-2010, 04:53 AM
What? Nobody here has ever eaten a lot of food?! I'm disappointed in all of you...

Bosch232
03-02-2010, 05:28 AM
A whole cake..??

tnathletics2b
03-02-2010, 05:52 AM
Went out to eat on a work lunch with my super and 2 other fellow workers and ordered a Philly cheese, a hamburger, fries, and a bowl of green beans. My boss then gave me a raise to cover my eating habits.

Just kidding on the last part, that was just me dreaming...but the first part is true.

Nicky
03-05-2010, 06:15 PM
Without going into long detail of ALL I manage to eat every day, I put on.... well, read my sig.

joey54
03-05-2010, 07:25 PM
That sounds like a fun day of eating.

J.C.
03-06-2010, 04:45 AM
It was epic. Bear in mind that was probably way above my daily calorie requirements and not the level I take it every day. I just needed to make a point to myself that if I was going to start gaining again I needed to step it up.

Tuesday is Dominoes Pizza two for one day. I'm tempted to try and eat two pizzas.

JRider23
03-06-2010, 05:43 AM
or you can get 4 for the price of 2?!?!?!?!?!?!??