PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still prefering a denim shirt ?

h.t.hall
03-02-2010, 12:14 AM
With modern day polys what would be the reason for buying a denim ?
Although still a beginner with shirts,i got an offer on one but don't know if it would be ok for my style (elbows out-low chest).Can it be tweaked to do that ?

barbell01
03-02-2010, 06:07 AM
your "style" will change when you shirt up.

AdamBAG
03-02-2010, 07:03 AM
J.T., I think you'd be better off with a Phenom or Super Phenom if you want to keep you elbows out and not tuck much.

Brian Hopper
03-02-2010, 03:06 PM
I use a METAL DD and I feel really comfortable in this shirt and in any other denim shirt. I have a brand new Karen Kline double denim that I need to have altered a little more for it to fit me better. I haven't used any of the new poly material but i'm going to try and get this KK shirt to work for me before I buy a new shirt. I don't think a denim shirt is as technical as a new age poly. But like I said before, I haven't used a new poly shirt before.

SELK
03-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Greg Panora still uses a denim I think, seems to work for him..

I think the groove in a denim is generally very low tough, most likely lower then the majority of polys. If you want to bench elbows out look into a Katana SS or Fury, but I would suggest you learn how to use a shirt properly, it will suck at first but in the end you will get a higher carryover.