PDA

View Full Version : My idea's better than yours.

Ol' Rhinohide
05-04-2002, 11:37 AM
Of course it's not but I was pondering a question today whilst pounding out on the treadmill ( fat loss). The question was What works for you?

As a new wannabebigger I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering what is the best as far as diet / food iintake / suppliaments etc.

I would like people to post what works for them and giving as much detail as you want to. Of course there will be different theories on this subject so I don't really want people to post saying my regime is better than yours and then get side tracked in arguments for or against the best route to take.

This could be an ideal way to let all us newbies gather the info and then we can try out and perhaps adjust to suit us.

For example do you eat carbs after say 6 pm? what is your % make up of your diet? could it be 60% carbs , 30% protien and 10 % fats etc>?
Do you have a high protien / low carbs intake ? Any info would, I'm sure be a good talking point.

As I said just pondering!
Of course it's not :confused: :confused:

P.S. here is a pjoto of a local lad to me. He just happens to be err a bit big. see what you think.

Alan

Paul Stagg
05-07-2002, 08:34 AM
Eat less. Move more.

Ol' Rhinohide
05-07-2002, 08:39 AM
The phot attached is Mr Eddy ellwood, 5 times Mr Universe no less!

The_Chicken_Daddy
05-07-2002, 10:11 AM
Where do you live Alan?

Tryska
05-07-2002, 10:24 AM
no wheat, no sugar, no dairy. (essentially low carb/semi paleolithic - meats, fish, veggies, fruits, nuts)

lots of high intensity cardio and regular high intensity weight-training.

Ol' Rhinohide
05-07-2002, 01:49 PM
Hi Chicken Daddy,

Where do I live? Well if I was to say where the monkeys rule you' sure to garner it is just down from Newcastle and up from Middlesborough. Oh and I support sunderland FC !!!

The_Chicken_Daddy
05-07-2002, 01:52 PM
My Dad's side of the family are from Hartlepool.

That H'Angus was a bum deal eh? He looks much better in the suit if you ask me :)

Do you support the scum cause you lost a bet? Or were you dropped on your head as a child? ;)

Ol' Rhinohide
05-07-2002, 02:02 PM
Oh most certainly dropped on the head as a child, and a toddler and a youth ....Actually here's my prediction for the monkey mayor. I reckon he'll do a year, get the 53k
then bin the job which is where I step in and take over. Watch this space if you think I'm joking!
Take care,

ORH