PDA

View Full Version : Quick question on Carb Rotation

KingKongvsHulk
03-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Hey guys just a quick question as I can't seem to find the answer through searching...

I'm on a bulk at the moment (6weeks I think) however, I have not been doing any carb rotation at all. I've just been hitting my calories for each day and following WBB routine 1. I have made it from 170ish to around 190lbs, I'm not looking perfect but its not too bad either I'm okay with the results so far.

Back to the question, Should I be Carb Cycling whilst on a Bulk? Is Carb Rotation (cycling) just as important as anything else in a bulk? and do the majority of people who bulk up, always have carb rotation?

Thanks, not a quick question as I originally thought actually :evillaugh:

greemah
03-08-2010, 02:57 PM
I don't think many people do any carb cycling while bulking. I have just started this though as whenever I bulk I can't stand the permanent bloated feeling I have all the time due to all the carbs.

As long as your weekly caloric intake is what it should be on a bulk, and that you are getting your pre & post workout carbs, I'm pretty sure it won't affect your gains.

"Built" who used to be here and was well-respected used to permanently carb cycle as she gained fat easily, so carb cycling on a bulk must still work ok

KingKongvsHulk
03-15-2010, 04:03 AM
Thanks mate, I forgot I had posted this on here :)