PDA

View Full Version : Bulk with some Dairy Queen?

runriot26
03-07-2010, 05:03 PM
i was wondering whats something with a good amount of calories that isnt completely bad for me? i dont eat horribly during the days and stay away from pop and keep away from most sweets. So would it be a good idea to slam down a chocolate shake and add a bunch of calories to my day?

KingWilder
03-07-2010, 05:54 PM
why not make one with whole milk, chocolate Nitrean (or other brand), and some peanut butter

tons of calories, healthier, and probably a lot tastier

Mick Manley
03-07-2010, 06:07 PM
true to that, anything you can make yourself is going to be ALOT cheaper, and most like better for you.

runriot26
03-07-2010, 06:49 PM
true, every now and then when i feel i havent put in enough calories during the day, ill fire up the blender and make a Bako Shake........greatest tasting shake ever IMO. but yea im out of ice cream and im workin on a pre workout monster pump shake, at least i have some of that left lol

Mark!
03-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Dang, here I am on a diet and I open a thread about Dairy Queen. I love me some ice cream. Gonna have to find some low carb ice cream.

CaptainMorgan
03-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Haha, I wouldn't bulk with DQ... unless you want to rapidly turn into a lardass. But man, does DQ have the best fast food desserts. Used to hit up that place all the time when I lived in the Pacific Northwest. We dont even have a lot of them in Cali, lucky for me. Itz all about dat kit kat blizzard.

2kool
03-07-2010, 09:21 PM
DQ M&M BLIZZARD FTW!!!

in other words, yes, go get you some calories from DQ if youd like. dont eat it for every meal, every day. and yes there are better alternatives, such as making your own shakes ect. but if the question is "should i eat some DQ to add some extra calories?" then the answer is, "if you would like to do that, theres nothing wrong with it, so sure, go for it".

but to re iterate - M&M BLIZZARD FTW!!!

Holto
03-08-2010, 12:57 PM
Mark!: Frozen yogurt...

If you're going to bulk on DQ...just don't eat the food...stick to the desserts...

runriot26
03-08-2010, 01:07 PM
lol oh man, i def wouldn't eat this all the time, they way i look at bulking is, the better types of food you put in you in mass, the better your going to look, and if you put a bunch of junk in you then thats what your gonna look like, junk. I rarely eat fast food to begin with haha. I'm just a lil paranoid bout certain types of foods and was wondering if this would mess me up bigtime or not.