PDA

View Full Version : Cutting meal plan advice

jtj10
03-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Hey I have a friend that's currently 6"3 255lbs with 26% bf. He's trying to lose 20 lbs in approximately 3 months. He has an mesomorph/endomorph body type and is clue less about diet, if you could just help design a sample daily nutrtion meal plan it would be a big help.

VikingWarlord
03-08-2010, 07:35 PM
At 26%bf, eat less, move more. That's fat enough that nothing special really needs to be done. Lots of protein, eat below maintenance, train hard.

Boom. Done.

jtj10
03-09-2010, 03:47 PM
i agree with that fully. Although it would be a good guide if i had something to show him. Once he has somewhat of a nutritional plan he will be motivated and hopefully drop the pounds

VikingWarlord
03-09-2010, 05:43 PM
First, somehow I get the feeling that he's not asking you for help but that's not really important.

Second, there are a lot of questions on this exact same topic that many people (yes, including myself) have put a lot of effort into answering. Please, at least pretend you've read some of that stuff. You'll get more help with specific questions than you will with something as general as what you asked in the first post.

Your friend has enough body fat that nothing more specific than the answer I gave you before is needed. Protein, caloric deficit, train hard. Simple until simple stops working.