PDA

View Full Version : When to expect RESULTS back?

NY Rob
03-11-2010, 02:19 AM
My last tub of RESULTS is almost done. When can we expect it to be back in stock and is the new flavor planned still fruit punch?

Joe Black
03-11-2010, 03:08 AM
Yep the new flavor is still fruit punch and we're probably 3-4 weeks away I think.

We still have some of the old batch left which mixes fine with protein. So if you order a Nitrean and specify in the additional comments that you want a results, we'll chuck one in for free.

Daniel

Cmanuel
03-11-2010, 06:32 AM
Quic question did you guys find out if it was a certain crucial ingredient that clumped up? Wondering if those clumps have to be eaten or if I can get away with just upping the scoop level

chris mason
03-11-2010, 08:41 AM
Another option is to let it sit for a few hours. It will go into solution at that point. If you mix with protein it works just fine..

knicks6002
03-11-2010, 09:18 PM
I am very eager to possibly try some results. I was wondering because it has creatine in it, would it be pointless to continue taking creatine500 with it? Or would I just be wasting my money by taking both at the same time. Look forward to trying some in the future.

Cmanuel
03-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Another option is to let it sit for a few hours. It will go into solution at that point. If you mix with protein it works just fine..

I thought about that... But I have also read that it is well known that creatine loses its bioactivity relatively quickly once dissolved into solution. Also, it doesn't mix well with the protein powders that I own... same clumping issues.

ready for next batch!

adamnur
03-29-2010, 03:38 PM
bump.

I don't even see Results on the atlarge website anymore...is it coming back for sure? I tried creatine 500 but it was severely messing with my stomach, so I've been off any creatine for 2 months or so and don't know if I should continue waiting for Results.

Joe Black
03-29-2010, 03:47 PM
It's coming back for sure. I didn;t really want to go public until we have it for sure, but I'll put my neck on the line and say there is a very good chance it will be on the site for Friday!

03mach421
03-29-2010, 06:03 PM
It's coming back for sure. I didn;t really want to go public until we have it for sure, but I'll put my neck on the line and say there is a very good chance it will be on the site for Friday!

This is good news!!!